• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane Gillis

G

Realise I'm late to the party, but the fawkin guy is funny. His stand-up is pretty good (considering stand-up is 99% total shit) and he's very funny off-the-cuff. His and Matt's podcast is pfg. A rare case of Rogan picking a funny comic to "push" (maybe the only one?)

G

he's the relatable comic for the demo that unironically watches barstool/portnoy/does ufc parlays and thinks dana white is "based". 16-40 yo normie white guys that are sick of "woke shit", their youtube homepage is rogan videos/peakyblinders scenes/nfl highlights/ but think people that say "nigger" are weird racists they would never associate with.

reminds me of every npc dude in my frat that wore the reagan bush '84 shirt but knows nothing about politics, could only talk to girls when drunk, and consoooooms all day.

I dont hate the guy, but what is funny about this?
I was like dude. that so gay.
groundbreaking stuff.
regular people are just gravitating towards him because he's not a 300lb sheboon saying "white folks"or a 5'4 dyke with half a shaved head talking about tinder and cismen on stage.

[MEDIA=youtube]Itu2qve3S0Y[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
G

he's the relatable comic for the demo that unironically watches barstool/portnoy/does ufc parlays and thinks dana white is "based". 16-40 yo normie white guys that are sick of "woke shit", their youtube homepage is rogan videos/peakyblinders scenes/nfl highlights/ but think people that say "nigger" are weird racists they would never associate with.

reminds me of every npc dude in my frat that wore the reagan bush '84 shirt but knows nothing about politics, could only talk to girls when drunk, and consoooooms all day.

groundbreaking stuff.
regular people are just gravitating towards him because he's not a 300lb sheboon saying "white folks"or a 5'4 dyke with half a shaved head talking about tinder and cismen on stage.

[MEDIA=youtube]Itu2qve3S0Y[/MEDIA]
Well I guess I am kind of a "normie". Haven't seen much of his stuff, but some clips from his podcast made me laugh

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Matt and Shane at the beginning was one of the all time funniest podcasts I’ve listened to but now it’s like pulling teeth. The chemistree is gone and they take way too long doing ad reads. Sometimes there will be 10 minutes of them because neither of them can read apparently and they can’t stop laughing. It’s fucking enraging.

Shane’s standup is very good but he seems to be obsessed with meeting celebrities these days. Hopefully he stays humble.

Forum Clout

groundbreaking stuff.

So hes the perfect comic for that cuphead ufc loser?

G

...Wait are you trying to sell me on him or...? Because I'm not sure if you know, but I dislike Patrick S. Tomlinson a great deal.
Not trying to sell anyone on anything brotherman. It just dawned on me that Shane is kind of what Pat wishes he was. A high school jock bro who turned to fat but is funny and is comfortable on stage. Just a smarter and somewhat higher T version.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Not trying to sell anyone on anything brotherman. It just dawned on me that Shane is kind of what Pat wishes he was. A high school jock bro who turned to fat but is funny and is comfortable on stage. Just a smarter and somewhat higher T version.
I've seen clips of his stand up. It's good, it's fine, I chuckled at some of it, but I'm kind of thinking "thank fuck this isn't Segura or Bert Kreischer".

Or rather, "thank fuck he isn't Luis J Gomez" because that spic was never actually funny but insinuated himself into the scene. I guess Shane Gillis earned something, but it's a dead period for comedy.

Forum Clout
Realise I'm late to the party, but the fawkin guy is funny. His stand-up is pretty good (considering stand-up is 99% total shit) and he's very funny off-the-cuff. His and Matt's podcast is pfg. A rare case of Rogan picking a funny comic to "push" (maybe the only one?)
Daily Wire is down the hall and to the left sir

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout

groundbreaking stuff.

The only people who say normie are completely maladjusted bitter spergs.