• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shakespeare

G

Do people just pretend to understand this shit? I want to enjoy it, I really do, but when one character says goodnight and the other replies with:

hamlet.jpg

I gotta admit, I don't follow.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Do people just pretend to understand this shit? I want to enjoy it, I really do, but when one character says goodnight and the other replies with:

View attachment 11019

In honesty im too stupid for any of that verse and prose crap. Totally foreign to me. Not foreign as the 3rd world kids Anthony likes to groom, but foreign none the less.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia

View attachment 11019

We told Horatio that we have seen this thing twice, but he doesn't believe us. He says that we're tripping.

So I asked him to come along tonight; that way, if it happens again, maybe this time he'll also see it and believe us.

We told Horatio that we have seen this thing twice, but he doesn't believe us. He says that we're tripping.

So I asked him to come along tonight; that way, if it happens again, maybe this time he'll also see it and believe us.
at least once per decade some liberal arts teacher tries doing a rap/ghetto/hip-hop (nigger) version of Shakespeare

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
William (only his closest friends can call him Bill) wrote this at Thy Hooligans. Rumor has it Horatio was originally named "Fonald," but Bill was urged to change it by his second, better concubine.
"Behold! It beith an impersonator of mine qualities;
What's more, he also follows my every step, be it in this world, or the virtual one.
Verily, I say! Pay him no heed;
Cast not your eyes upon him,
And close thine ears!
And alert thine authorities to his dastardly actions.
Yes, newborn babe! It is!
And no, newborn babe, I am not!
Cease your tongue wagging."

Last edited: