DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
bl2.png

bl1.png

sw1.png

sw3.png

sw2.png

BudDickman

I like this new saga but I have a feeling the average whore has grown a much thicker skin than the poetry they/thems

lots of Milwaukee/Chicago/Madison standup comediennes have contact forms btw ;-)
That's a great idea. I want to hear what Pat's peers in the Milwaukee comedy scene thought about him, given that he was an aspiring comedy bro at the time and his entire act consisted of edgy "I want to murder my ex-wife" material.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I wonder if P*trick was given an out.

He knew for 100% that the cyberterrorism against his wife would stop if he was photographed holding up a sign saying "For the sake of my wife, I am willing to say that Norm MacDonald is funny"

Would he take it?
No, hes utterly incapable of humility or conceding anything. He acts indignant that people are annoying his 'wife and family' because it makes him look victimized, not because he cares about them.

That's a great idea. I want to hear what Pat's peers in the Milwaukee comedy scene thought about him, given that he was an aspiring comedy bro at the time and his entire act consisted of edgy "I want to murder my ex-wife" material.
It really is like a TV series; each week Rick has to deal with a new category of marauding haters

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I like this new saga but I have a feeling the average whore has grown a much thicker skin than the poetry they/thems

lots of Milwaukee/Chicago/Madison standup comediennes have contact forms btw ;-)
I wonder if any of them will take her up on the offer of cucking P*trick. Only one way to find out really