• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sex Pest Seth Simons wrote a new piece.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
The little rat fuck has the nerve to criticize Louie for his jerking off but still being able to have successful specials and tours. Add to that the fact that one of his recent openers was Shane Gillis and the lil kike is fuming.

I was surprised to hear Shane Gillis was opening for him though. It was some hole and big fat Blob Jelly opening when I saw him a couple weeks ago.

Anywhere here's an archive link so you don't have to give SS any clicks.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
a15aaeproo081.jpg

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
The little rat fuck has the nerve to criticize Louie for his jerking off but still being able to have successful specials and tours. Add to that the fact that one of his recent openers was Shane Gillis and the lil kike is fuming.

I was surprised to hear Shane Gillis was opening for him though. It was some hole and big fat Blob Jelly opening when I saw him a couple weeks ago.

Anywhere here's an archive link so you don't have to give SS any clicks.

I forget where but Gillis talked about opening for Louis and how one night Louis asked him to come to his hotel room and when he did he acted like he was going to jerk off in front of him, lol.

I think it was on one of Luis' podcasts.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Read it. As usual Simons was a faggot. Wants women comics to get to unionize. Why do these left wing cunts always want some protected class to unionize? If I owned a club I’d just declare it non union and then I wouldn’t have to deal with them. He really doesent think anything through does he?

Only Amy Schumer was in top 10 grossing comedians wah wah wah. Find a female that’s actually funny and we’ll all like her. Amy is a fat idiot that’s about as funny as prostate cancer. But stupid left wing women will pay money to see her because they’re as dumb and unfunny as she is. And cucked beta soy boys laugh because to not do so is sexist or whatever excuse they use to admit they actually spent money to see 100 pounds of dog shit packed into a leather 50 pound bag tell stolen jokes and act like she’s the epitome of womens empowerment in comedy.

There’s two female comics that I respect for their bravado. Roseanne and Lisa Lampanelli, despite Lisas jokes all being the same; she’s much funnier than Amy Schumer. Roseanne was fucking crazy in the 80’s. That’s how she landed a popular tv show.