Sex Pat crushes gash

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Screenshot_20220721-172952_Twitter.jpg

G

I just checked his Twitter because I was sure he was going to do the old Tomlinson double dip on this one because in his pig brain it was a killer joke and not something only a brain dead retard would think was funny.

I wasn't wrong. He quoted the Tweet and inserted his Sex Pat line. It's been up for 3 hours. This "man" has almost 49,000 followers. It's gotten 6 likes and 1 retweet. He's absolutely terrible at this.

Edit: 2 hours later and he's gotten no more interaction on it at all. What a worthless bum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
I just checked his Twitter because I was sure he was going to do the old Tomlinson double dip on this one because in his pig brain it was a killer joke and not something only a brain dead retard would think was funny.

I wasn't wrong. He quoted the Tweet and inserted his Sex Pat line. It's been up for 3 hours. This "man" has almost 49,000 followers. It's gotten 6 likes and 1 retweet. He's absolutely terrible at this.

Edit: 2 hours later and he's gotten no more interaction on it at all. What a worthless bum.
He seriously comes up with the most basic dad jokes and acts like it's peak comedy writing.