SEX OFFENDERS NEED OUR HELP!!!

G

"There's this...stigma around sex offenders."

20f48218-fa36-46ca-a5e0-d1fcc56e3908_text.gif

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
‎
‎
Fuck Vice, this was so fucking retarded.

The only arguments I ever heard that I somewhat support were that people caught pissing in public shouldn't be put on it (don't know how often that really happens thou) and people that comment murder should be put on their own.

Vice is just trying to push the groomer shit again.

BillyCorgan'sFallenTree

‎
‎
Fuck Vice, this was so fucking retarded.

The only arguments I ever heard that I somewhat support were that people caught pissing in public shouldn't be put on it (don't know how often that really happens thou) and people that comment murder should be put on their own.

Vice is just trying to push the groomer shit again.
Supposedly a large portion of the sex offender list is the result of people being drunk in public. Whether is be pissing in the alley or drunk girls flashing their tits they get labeled the same thing as a SFWA member.

But yeah this is just them trying to normalize pedos. Gay marriage is not a slippery slope goy.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
‎
Supposedly a large portion of the sex offender list is the result of people being drunk in public. Whether is be pissing in the alley or drunk girls flashing their tits they get labeled the same thing as a SFWA member.

But yeah this is just them trying to normalize pedos. Gay marriage is not a slippery slope goy.
Strange how all the dudes featured in the video were straight up rape guys and they couldn’t find any of these poor drunk public pissers to interview.

BillyCorgan'sFallenTree

‎
‎
Strange how all the dudes featured in the video were straight up rape guys and they couldn’t find any of these poor drunk public pissers to interview.
I mean I don't know how true that is or percentage breakdown for every offender. But it is a possibility. I think it was a friend's friend in college mentioned that he got cited for public urination and said that they could put him on the sex offender list because of it. He didn't seem overly worried about it however so maybe it's just a threat to get people to pay the fine.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
‎
‎
I mean I don't know how true that is or percentage breakdown for every offender. But it is a possibility. I think it was a friend's friend in college mentioned that he got cited for public urination and said that they could put him on the sex offender list because of it. He didn't seem overly worried about it however so maybe it's just a threat to get people to pay the fine.
A kid I went to high school mooned people at a football game. boom. on the list.