Sex Haver Pat is BACK!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Don’t know why he felt he needed to tweet this, especially since he ONLY watches tv and movies made for children with men in capes and light sabers. Yesterday he mentions his genitalia and now this. Niki must be really ignoring him these days since the judgement
5E7067BD-9ACD-4863-8C5F-BAECBC5BF9DB.jpeg

Usual stlaker nonsense
D2D8F9BF-1606-4F4A-B93B-C384D5604A1B.jpeg

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
Funny how he includes an exception for books written for children after oinking against parents not wanting their kids to access sexually perverted material at the school library. He's shook from Obscura

this tweet perfectly illustrates how he never reads anything and how he's surrounded by barren cat-ladies or homosexuals that read romance novels and that's the default that comes up when he thinks "book".

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I've stopped watching streaming series because there is no sex scenes and it feels G rated is one of the most pedophile takes I have ever read. I bet this fucker is talking about Stranger Things.
Yeah that’s what’s really creepy to say you don’t watch G RATED stuff because it’s not…Adult enough? This is how shit like that awful Velma show gets made for people that want kids shows meant for adults because of some weird mentality. These are the types (like Uncle Paul) that were upset that Wednesday show had her in high school instead of 8-10 years old.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
I've stopped watching streaming series because there is no sex scenes and it feels G rated is one of the most pedophile takes I have ever read. I bet this fucker is talking about Stranger Things.
Yeah probably should have read that out loud before posting.

Sex scenes annoy me. I’m not the one getting laid, so it doesn’t do anything for me. I want exposition dammit!

G

Yeah probably should have read that out loud before posting.

Sex scenes annoy me. I’m not the one getting laid, so it doesn’t do anything for me. I want exposition dammit!
As a parent with a tweens and young teens, nothing is worse than the random shoehorned in scene of sex that adds zero to the plot. It makes shows and movies my kids could watch off limits. Fucking creeps like Pat beat their meat to this shit and that disturbs me.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Yeah that’s what’s really creepy to say you don’t watch G RATED stuff because it’s not…Adult enough? This is how shit like that awful Velma show gets made for people that want kids shows meant for adults because of some weird mentality. These are the types (like Uncle Paul) that were upset that Wednesday show had her in high school instead of 8-10 years old.
I wanted sex scenes, swearing and blood in everything when I was an edgy faggot in junior high. These people are adults and should be gassed.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
As a parent with a tweens and young teens, nothing is worse than the random shoehorned in scene of sex that adds zero to the plot. It makes shows and movies my kids could watch off limits. Fucking creeps like Pat beat their meat to this shit and that disturbs me.
It really explains why they’re such sick mental misfits, they want to watch kids programming but it needs to be adult with sex and cursing but not actually meant for adults because they aren’t mature enough to understand something meant for adults. I’ve long believed Pat hasn’t watched any movies - not even the classics - meant for adults because he doesn’t understand or relate to anything adult because mentally he’s still that dorky teenager in junior high. That’s where they all seem to have stopped growing mentally (12-14) and why they’re in their 30s-40s without kids but watch all stuff made for kids and squeal over super hero movies.

For example I’m younger than Pat and I remember seeing the movie Fargo when I was 11 or 12 and didn’t get it because I was still a dopey kid. When I watched it a couple years later as an adult I realized how great it was, Pat is still stuck in that same child mentality yet he’s 42 fucking years old.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
Well and I mean all those characters had to get there somehow and it's not just the sex, so any story that doesn't also cover child birth is fairy tale shit for little kids who can't handle the cycle of life in all its glory.

Sex-obsessed dweebs but they want a fat nothing to spoon-feed them criticism of Elon Musk who is actually pioneering the kind of shit they claim to read about. Do you think Uncle Paul could get his thumb out of his ass long enough to launch an actual spaceship? Doubtful, child.