• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Seth Simons status reminder

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Shane Gillis: puts out a special bypassing PEDO KIKEflix, over 2 million views in 2 months

Seth: https://twitter.com/sasimons

Tweets STILL protected, hasn't publicly addressed Apostlegate, still dealing with the possibly of never recovering his professional reputation, likely on psychiatric drugs or self-medication to cope with this, having the worst year of his life

analeggsalad

Forum Clout
If I have to hear about Nate Bargatze again I'm going to kill myself
Same but with this faggot thumbnail

Capture.PNG

Fuck Jewmedy Jewtral

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

If Shane were to spend years of his life facilitating a political agenda disguised up as "humor" on SNL his soul would get as contorted and tortured as Stephen Colbert's

Colbert to me represents everything wrong with modern late night in America.

I've diatribed several times on that cunt, so I won't repeat the same points here. But he should seriously thank God every day Trump became your president, because he WAS going to be let go by CBS. His milquetoast, safe Late Show was getting killed in the ratings until he started going after Don. I still don't get why that raised his ratings - the jokes were terrible.

Leno had more backbone than the modern crew, and that right there says more about how weak modern humor has become than anything.

analeggsalad

Forum Clout
Should have added to the OP: Seth has numerous text email logs out in the public record that aren't going anywhere, for the rest of his life, that show him to be mewling, conniving, conspiring, calculatingly unethical

When he comes out of hiding I'll put together some quick, meme-able jpg quotes with a simplified narrative of it so people who won't read the whole drama can still see his character. Italia et al. will be all too happy to spread it around.