• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Set your Calendars for December 2nd! Annie Live! is coming.

MonsterSteve

Age.
maxresdefault.jpg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Maybe its some type joke like "The Terror of Tiny Town" western movie with all midget cast

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
I won't watch it, but will rather come here to see if one of the autistics has a breakdown/analysis of it. From there I will decide what to hate about it.

On a related note, is the Harry Connick Jr show still on? I just remembered the Stangel Bros left Opie for him. That was pretty hilarious.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I won't watch it, but will rather come here to see if one of the autistics has a breakdown/analysis of it. From there I will decide what to hate about it.

On a related note, is the Harry Connick Jr show still on? I just remembered the Stangel Bros left Opie for him. That was pretty hilarious.
It got cancelled after 2 seasons. Not even bored house wives wanted to watch that shit.