• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Seriously, what's their fucking deal?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
And speaking of financial mysteries, how is Ant not losing money with Compound Media?

He's downgrading his life exponentially, not to mention lost his ass on the old house.

Money can last you a while when you pay talentless hacks absolute dick, you survive on piss brand beer, and live like King of the Homeless. He is still bleeding it, though.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s a mix of all kinds of government handouts and other scams. They don’t want anyone looking into their finances for a reason. Niki’s fake company is because she can’t hold a real job unless she’s in charge of a company that is vague. She’s supposed to be the SEO expert yet seems to be technology retarded. Lynne realized Niki would never be able to be responsible enough to live on her own and will need mom to help or she will be on the street.

The whole reason to buy a house like there’s is to live on one floor - rent the other floor until you can eventually rent both floors out while living elsewhere. Couple of my friends growing up did the same thing so it’s not uncommon. But they couldn’t even be bothered to be landlords and now they live on both floors.

I’d love to talk to the people they rented to - you know they were awful landlords and I’m sure heard piggy having many sperg outs.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
And a lot of deep bass grunting that she's a filthy whore.
Just imagine having to deal with them as landlords if there’s a problem.

“Hey Pat, there’s an issue with the outlets and the heat doesn’t seem to be working”

“No renter, there isn’t an issue with anything. These are simply your delusions.”

Pig is home all day but if something needed to be fixed he probably made Niki take care of it. Since she’s just as useless as him I’m guessing that’s why they don’t rent out anymore - didn’t even want to deal with any problem their renter had.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Just imagine having to deal with them as landlords if there’s a problem.

“Hey Pat, there’s an issue with the outlets and the heat doesn’t seem to be working”

“No renter, there isn’t an issue with anything. These are simply your delusions.”

Pig is home all day but if something needed to be fixed he probably made Niki take care of it. Since she’s just as useless as him I’m guessing that’s why they don’t rent out anymore - didn’t even want to deal with any problem their renter had.
It would be a PFG bit for one of the brothermen to rent the other half of the hovel, compile a report of everything that goes on then move out and then post it here. Or maybe not. I don't know.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“…and then one day I look outside and see him taking apart old pallets that were sitting there for months and turning them into chairs. They’re weird as shit dude.”
Hey…I just realized something…did the SWATTings start once they were in both sides and no longer renting? Kinda funny how that lines up.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
And speaking of financial mysteries, how is Ant not losing money with Compound Media?
Didn’t they accidentally leave view counts on a couple years back with shows like Geno’s getting ~200 views and other nobodies not even cracking 100?

Years later it’s gotta be even worse. What is their to even watch besides Cumia’s show, which he didn't even host for half of ‘23?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Didn’t they accidentally leave view counts on a couple years back with shows like Geno’s getting ~200 views and other nobodies not even cracking 100?

Years later it’s gotta be even worse. What is their to even watch besides Cumia’s show, which he didn't even host for half of ‘23?
Yeah, Brennan's show had the highest view counts with an average of 700, East Side Dave had around 100.

Forum Clout
“…and then one day I look outside and see him taking apart old pallets that were sitting there for months and turning them into chairs. They’re weird as shit dude.”
"Even weirder, one night the lisping fat one waddled across the yard and vandalized his own property - calling himself a 'gay virgin' and shit. Man I wish I got that on video. WTF, right?"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
  • Welfare fraud
  • Unreported income from Lynne
I also believe some kind of caregiver scam - Pat only worked in insurance so im sure he knows how to work the system. I knew this girl who was a complete mess of a person - was high all day and doing all kinds of shit - and she was a “care giver” for her mom who really didn’t need one. Pretty much it was the only way she could ever have a job because she was such a fuck up. She would just sit with her mom for a couple hours and maybe go grocery shopping for her even though her mom could do it. The mom was also on some kind of gov disability scam. She even got medical weed for her “disability” and her daughter would smoke all of it. Real dirt bag behavior.

We’ve seen Pat doesn’t even seem to have a bank account and everything is in Niki’s name. She also has to apolgize and explain her dumb husbands retard behavior to people when he has an “episode”

Forum Clout

At the beginning they (Keith, I assume) also doxxed Anthony in the subscription e-mail. His house address was listed as the business address.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
I hate this shop I found on Reddit. It's not funny. It's disgusting. Yet it needs to be posted anyway.

shitmaster.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He and Niki got about $30,000 in PPP loans because Pat's customers couldn't buy books online and Niki couldn't get Zoom to work to talk to her 600-pound interns.
In a perfect world these two would be in jail for PPP fraud. Pat claims hes a business owner of a bookstore - that only sells books written by Pat.