• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Seriously, are you shorter than Joe Cumia?

Are you under 6’1”?

• Yes but still taller than Joe Rogan and Norton

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No, I am over 6’1”, women actually fuck me

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I am 6’1”

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I am 5’10” but tell everyone I am 6” due to height shaming.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
The towering specimen is 6’1” and attracts Hollywood starlets with just his height alone. Are you under 6’1”? Or 185 centimeters for you European faggots.

857485DD-895D-44A5-B796-BA6B0E3E926F.jpeg

G

I'm taller than most people from OnA except the obvious ones like Big A and Joe Cumia.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Anthony is about 5’4. Joe is only several inches taller. Making him 6’1. I’m several inches taller than Joe, thus according to JoeH math, I’m now 6’11. The doctor says I’m 6’3, but he’s a libtard.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Prince was maybe 5'6" at best, and even going pseudo-celibate as a Jehovah's Witness the last two decades of his life, was so deep in trim from just the 80's that all of us combined would never catch him.

Yousef Islam Kumiya wears lifts within lifts to look tall, and can only score soft butch lesbians that are out of practice.

What I'm saying is HE'S NOT PEOPLE!