• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Serious Question - Would you have killed yourself by now if were Patrick?

G

Don't know about kill myself but I would have completely disappeared from social media as soon as the Lappening was exposed, if I were Fat. Imagine being cucked that hard, it being exposed on the internet and still keeping a loud and proud online presence going. Addiction meets lunacy.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
At his age, he's way past his prime. He wasted his 20s and 30s sitting on the couch and chasing his dream of being a writer only to fail and go back to insurance. It only gets worse for him so to speak.
Couldn't agree with this more. My man pat is 41 and has NO job skills to speak of. His interpersonal skills are nonexistent, he has zero professional accomplishments, he's not well versed in any industry standard hardware or software, he's got absolutely no drive or initiative, and to top it off, he's too soft for manual labor and sees himself as "above" any entry level position.

He's got experience selling insurance, but he's an utter vacuum of charisma and would likely not make much on commission or trails. He's 41 and FUCKED

G

Couldn't agree with this more. My man pat is 41 and has NO job skills to speak of. His interpersonal skills are nonexistent, he has zero professional accomplishments, he's not well versed in any industry standard hardware or software, he's got absolutely no drive or initiative, and to top it off, he's too soft for manual labor and sees himself as "above" any entry level position.

He's got experience selling insurance, but he's an utter vacuum of charisma and would likely not make much on commission or trails. He's 41 and FUCKED
The US is also about to take an economic nose dive. No more PPP, no more handouts. He won't be able to pay his mortgage (much less Quasi), and he doesn't have the resources or job skills to jump ship. People don't tend to buy sci-fi novels or shitty health insurance when they can barely afford bread.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
No because if I were atheist Rick, my only meaning would be to eat gluttonously, drink until that vein almost breaks through my forehead, and wait until the next installment of 'the Bible but with lasers in space!' comes out.

I wouldn't ever think about seriously using Twitter, and with writing - since there's every pedophile trying their hand at space sci-fi, I'd take it back to writing a Philip K Dick style novel about a public figure cyber-stalked into not knowing what's real anymore as everything goes wrong for him.

Cyberstalked.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
It’s hard to answer because it’s impossible to imagine taking it to the lengths of retardation Lard Lad has.

If I woke up tomorrow and realized I’ve been living in a Fight Club situation and I actually am Pat then I suppose I’d try to undo everything he’s ever done and when that eventually failed I’d pull out the ol’ space gun and leave Big Niki a present on the half hovel walls.

If I was LITERALLY Patrick then I would never kill myself due to the rock solid belief in my own genius and successful Twitter career.

If I had Patrick's talents, ability and life history and suddenly my own sense of self awareness then, yes, I would be sorely tempted to buy the farm.

It would be like waking up as Duane Dibley.

However, if I had my own sense of self awareness from the beginning, I would not have wasted a moment on comedy or Twitter. That is years and years to work towards some kind of achievement.

Also, one of the only ways to get better at writing is to have the self awareness to accept criticism and improve. Even with an unimpressive IQ and poor level of creativity, I might have been successful as an author. On the other hand, perhaps it is only his blind arrogance that keeps him going, I'm not sure. It's an interesting thought experiment - the Quantum of Tomlinson.

Even with his shitty genes, however, I would not be as fat.