• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Serch Says - Gilbert Gottfried

PumiceT

Forum Clout
Can you tell me what you think about my rhymes?
here goes:

How you doing sir? what's good with you kid?
I hope that you LIVE a positive life
and yo
shout out to my wife
who's backstage and hope I don't flip
or go knife
but uhh
yo I stutta'd but I'm still butta don't say nothin bout this bad motha uh
shut ya mouth this is no cursin, no rehearsin, this is just straight searchin.

do you think I could make it in the biz?

Was that from his appearance on Arsenio to promote his TV show?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Se

Serch won’t pay guests. From what I gathered in that interview, Gilbert not only does any Cameo request he gets, he has a low rate and currently it’s 50% off!
Is it worth listening to as a goof? I can’t imagine Gilbert needing exposure from Serch so I have to assume he got paid.

PumiceT

Forum Clout
Is it worth listening to as a goof? I can’t imagine Gilbert needing exposure from Serch so I have to assume he got paid.
Probably not worth watching. I’ll sum it up for you: Gilbert barely recalls how he knows Serch. Serch tells the story. They talk about being Jewish, and wrap it up with mentioning Gilbert’s Cameo again.

I’d find it very surprising if Gilbert got paid. If anything, maybe he thinks it’ll help promote his Cameo presence and boost sales. Guests would get a gift sent to them after their appearance. It would have one of the tea tumblers, some tea, and some of my merch that Serch had printed as promotional items.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Probably not worth watching. I’ll sum it up for you: Gilbert barely recalls how he knows Serch. Serch tells the story. They talk about being Jewish, and wrap it up with mentioning Gilbert’s Cameo again.

I’d find it very surprising if Gilbert got paid. If anything, maybe he thinks it’ll help promote his Cameo presence and boost sales. Guests would get a gift sent to them after their appearance. It would have one of the tea tumblers, some tea, and some of my merch that Serch had printed as promotional items.
Speaking on an earlier comment, no one here even hates him. He’s just fun to laugh at because he’s a retarded wigger.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Speaking on an earlier comment, no one here even hates him. He’s just fun to laugh at because he’s a retarded wigger.
Correct. He reacted that night and sealed it for us. If he didn't react, we would have just forgot about him. But then I wouldn't have my avatar.

That was one of the funniest nights. When I seen his viewers go from 2 (including me) to 10 I shed a tear knowing something funny was coming.

I don't think an opportunity like that will ever happen again.

PumiceT

Forum Clout
Correct. He reacted that night and sealed it for us. If he didn't react, we would have just forgot about him. But then I wouldn't have my avatar.

That was one of the funniest nights. When I seen his viewers go from 2 (including me) to 10 I shed a tear knowing something funny was coming.

I don't think an opportunity like that will ever happen again.
He’s going to be on Dr. Oz on the 14th. Check your local listings. I wonder if Dr. Oz posts videos online. I’m sure you guys will be on top of that.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
I didn’t do a great job of hiding my identity with that other username, but that was mostly to avoid being attacked (which I feel some of the comments here are doing anyway, but that seems to come with the O&A territory), and to comment about Serch without using my name. Too late now.
As soon as you turned up I wondered if you were PumiceT. Not exactly a stretch when there was him, you, and only a few of us watching his videos. I figured you were either here to get some info or, more likely, a disgruntled employee. Serch is basically a nobody on this forum so I left it alone.

You might not know as I doubt it's discussed but, when Serch says he's "not white" to black hip-hop artists, do they accept that as true or do you get the impression they are simply going along with it?

PumiceT

Forum Clout
As soon as you turned up I wondered if you were PumiceT. Not exactly a stretch when there was him, you, and only a few of us watching his videos. I figured you were either here to get some info or, more likely, a disgruntled employee. Serch is basically a nobody on this forum so I left it alone.

You might not know as I doubt it's discussed but, when Serch says he's "not white" to black hip-hop artists, do they accept that as true or do you get the impression they are simply going along with it?

I was partially here to gather information, but mostly for my own morbid curiosity. Being a bit disgruntled fits, too, so I took a little pleasure reading what was being said about Serch. Someone commented about me, and whatever they said was pretty spot on, but I wasn’t ready to chime in and say “Hey! That’s me! And you’re right!”

I don’t recall him claiming not to be white, but I think his supposed purposeful plan for his life / wife to not produce more white kids seems a bit racist to me. Seeking out a partner based on their color can’t be much else other than racist, by definition. But what do I know?

PumiceT

Forum Clout
What's he going to talk about on Dr. Oz? How Bruhetta Tea is delicious and how the masks he sells prevent covid?

Any idea of the subject matter?
According to his post on Instagram, looks like he’ll be on with D.M.C. talking about addiction and mental health. I checked my local listings and 12/14 doesn’t seem to mention anything close to that topic. Maybe they do more than one topic per episode but only list the one that will draw the bigger audience?

Attachments

• E57E5015-2403-41A5-8910-AAC23FDCD892.jpeg
    E57E5015-2403-41A5-8910-AAC23FDCD892.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 11

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
According to his post on Instagram, looks like he’ll be on with D.M.C. talking about addiction and mental health. I checked my local listings and 12/14 doesn’t seem to mention anything close to that topic. Maybe they do more than one topic per episode but only list the one that will draw the bigger audience?
I hope he talks about his addiction to being a fat liar. Literally and physically.