Self righteous assholes

G

Europeans have this pathetic commie streak in them...I reckon its because their warriors were killed off in the (((World Wars))) and courage and an independent spirit was bred out of most of the population. Their social services take away the kids if the parents sneeze on them by accident for eg.

They should both be shot. I’ve known homeless people who had dogs. They made sure the dogs were cared for before themselves. I don’t know why, but it’s all they had in the world. Fucking animal rights activists should be shot in general, self righteous faggots.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Dogs live outside by default. There's really no such thing as a homeless dog.
quote-ever-see-this-it-s-a-homeless-guy-but-he-s-got-a-dog-the-dog-s-really-thrilled-with-norm...jpg

Conehead Nigger

Black Bull Kang
Europeans have this pathetic commie streak in them...I reckon its because their warriors were killed off in the (((World Wars))) and courage and an independent spirit was bred out of most of the population. Their social services take away the kids if the parents sneeze on them by accident for eg.
I'm glad my pipe hitting brothas are laying pipe in their women and children against their will.