• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Self-proclaimed #1 poster, constant Nikacado/Norm-jew/scat giffer, anime fag in love with Asuka -thinks people don't like him because he's canadian...

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
No surprise this guy sperges out about Americans..

1724542284613.png

For context, this is what he as defending:
1724542313895.png

You guys remember when he just had this gay anime character as his pfp?
1724542695957.png

not gay cause the girl, but gay because he made THAT his pfp for a radio show forum. (fuckin fag!)

I got DMs of him offering to sell me figurines of ridiculous shit like this:
1724542900580.png

i'm not gonna post them cause it's fucking ridiculously weird and i don't want him to leave the forum out of embarrassment

Forum Clout

View attachment 218903

View attachment 218904

View attachment 218908
not gay cause the girl, but gay because he made THAT his pfp for a radio show forum. (fuckin fag!)

View attachment 218909
i'm not gonna post them cause it's fucking ridiculously weird and i don't want him to leave the forum out of embarrassment
I'd tongue her little 2 dimensional perfectly clean and never shitted asshole

Forum Clout
I thought his kike-hate norm troll was a kind of funny "hypocrisy" exposure until it became evident he actually believes norms a Jew because he consults a rabbi often.

Hey dummy, norm was trolling you. Saying something direct and watching people create innuendo where none exists. The opposite of innuendo, which is childish hack.

Jews do know the Bible best (obviously not New Testament). They wrote it. It's about them. For them.

A Rabbinical scholar can spend a lifetime doing an exegesis on just a few pages of text from the Bible. (See Thomas Mann's "joeseph and his brothers" for a modern, literary approach.)

But, instead of being funny, you really mean it as a "gotcha." you're either: a Jew trying Jew tricks cause kike hate thread (smart), or: a (literal) faggot retard who never thought norm was funny and any of your "friends" who did...etc. In light of the gay anime shit above, I'll go with "b".

Furthermore, as the great Roy Rodgers once said, "I never met a Canadian I liked."

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout

People putting CuntFucker on Ignore is the most gotten-to shit The DMAN's ever seen. "The scat is cool but we cannot tolerate the bants."

Totally agree, he's a treasure but he's wrong in this one instance.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout

View attachment 218903

View attachment 218904

View attachment 218908

View attachment 218909
Your envy is palpable.