• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Seems a bit violent to me

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1719983166446.png

Honoria

Forum Clout
Was this posted?
View attachment 208982
Yes Pat - the debate didn’t matter even though it’s still a major story and a concern for voters.

The zoomers on Twitter are doing Kamala memes now. Sounds like Pat's afraid of a strong black woman running the country.

Also Biden's had like 10 different excuses about the debate and is doing an emergency interview on Friday so it sounds like he thinks it mattered!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The zoomers on Twitter are doing Kamala memes now. Sounds like Pat's afraid of a strong black woman running the country.

Also Biden's had like 10 different excuses about the debate and is doing an emergency interview on Friday so it sounds like he thinks it mattered!
And that interview will air on Sunday - they have to work all of Saturday to edit out Biden looking like a dementia patient.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Was this posted?
View attachment 208982
Yes Pat - the debate didn’t matter even though it’s still a major story and a concern for voters.
He's still talking about it today, so he can show you that THE FUCKING DEBATE DIDN'T MATTER, child. I'm sorry you're so stupid

Seriously, he might be the dumbest motherfucker on Twitter. Fat too.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Only Rick is allowed to talk about the debaTe to let everyone talking about the debaTe know that nobody wants to talk about the debaTe while telling others the debaTe doesn't maTTer and that he can talk about the debaTe to illustrate that body cares about the debaTe.

What a dumb, fat faggot. He needs to be caged and studied.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
Only Rick is allowed to talk about the debaTe to let everyone talking about the debaTe know that nobody wants to talk about the debaTe while telling others the debaTe doesn't maTTer and that he can talk about the debaTe to illustrate that body cares about the debaTe.

What a dumb, fat faggot. He needs to be caged and studied.
Pat doesn’t need caged. He confines himself to a 9 block radius of the hovel and the occasional excursion to bargain vacation destinations.