See how long you can watch this without getting angry and staying angry

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Most of these talk show host don't bother me, but something about Colbert really fucking rubs me the wrong way
They are all insufferable douches i agree, Colbert in particular.

But aren't ratings the lowest they have ever been for all these shows?

People who watch this shit in the first place already believe all the nonsense these shows spout, they aren't changing anyone's mind, so why get angry at it, it's just wasted energy.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
They are all insufferable douches i agree, Colbert in particular.

But aren't ratings the lowest they have ever been for all these shows?

People who watch this shit in the first place already believe all the nonsense these shows spout, they aren't changing anyone's mind, so why get angry at it, it's just wasted energy.
I thought Colbert's ratings went up after Trump got elected and have stayed pretty consistent?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Who the fuck watches Colbert? He’s not entertaining, his whole act is “OMG! Republicans are stupid, am I right?” and nothing else. His guests are majority democrat politicians, who the hell wants to listen to them? They aren’t entertaining. I remember when he first took over for Letterman he didn’t do politics and wanted to be a straight host like Leno and it was AWFUL. I remember the late show didn’t get it’s usually yearly tv award nominations and they were seriously thinking about replacing him. If trump didn’t run for president Colbert would have been replaced years ago.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Who the fuck watches Colbert? He’s not entertaining, his whole act is “OMG! Republicans are stupid, am I right?” and nothing else. His guests are majority democrat politicians, who the hell wants to listen to them? They aren’t entertaining. I remember when he first took over for Letterman he didn’t do politics and wanted to be a straight host like Leno and it was AWFUL. I remember the late show didn’t get it’s usually yearly tv award nominations and they were seriously thinking about replacing him. If trump didn’t run for president Colbert would have been replaced years ago.
Enough people that he's going to do a live show after the Jan 6th hearing

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Enough people that he's going to do a live show after the Jan 6th hearing
Good lord, he always does these live shows after anything political. His viewers just must be miserable people because only miserable people make their lives all about complaining about the political party they don’t like. They like to say he’s number 1 in late night yet he only gets 2.5 to 3 million viewers. That’s a lot but it’s not even half of what Leno used to get a slow night. Leno was average 6-7 million

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
When gas prices started going up Colbert was out there talking about how its "a small price to pay not to support a LITERAL WAR CRIMINAL!" Easy for you to say, you out of touch multimillionaire faggot. Things have never been worse for the lower and middle class and this faggot is telling us to take the bus. Fuck him.
I remember one episode a couple years back he brought up James Comey and the audience wasn’t up to date on if they were supposed to like him that week (they liked him when he was going to do something about Trump but then said something bad about Hillary and they were supposed to hate him now) so they cheered and Colbert got pissed and actually yelled at the crowd that they didn’t react as they’re supposed do. It was really cringe, he was lecturing his audience because even his crowd can’t keep up with what they’re supposed to think.

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
That noisy nigger from the band annoyed me. Fucking queer... I didn't get angry at anything in it, I'm just very surprised how bad it is comedically.