Scream (1996)

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://lookmovie2.to/movies/view/scream-1996[/URL]

Somewhat old school flick. Had some so-so performances from a cute early stage Neve Campbell, Rose McGowan’s nipples (1:40:28) and (SPOILER ALERT) the Fonz meets his maker (53:05)

Last edited by a moderator:

WigwardFromSouthHampton

The Fugitive
IwY93yZ.png

Don't do it... there might be viruses on that website...

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
I saw a test screening of Scream several months before it premiered. Was under the impression that it was a parody of the genre (think, Scary Movie) That opening was sorta like I imagine Psycho was for boomers.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
It technically was a parody of the horror genre. The problem is no one got it and we ended up with those shitty copycats.
Yep. Its packed with tons or references and every trope. Still a good halloween movie. This and Final Destination are probably the best of the teen scary movies of that era.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
It’s one of the better 90s horrors for the satire and it has some decent thrills. The mask is iconic.

The opening scene is fantastic. Killing the biggest name of the cast right away was great and really made the movie at least feel unpredictable, even if it was very predictable overall.

G

It’s one of the better 90s horrors for the satire and it has some decent thrills. The mask is iconic.

The opening scene is fantastic. Killing the biggest name of the cast right away was great and really made the movie at least feel unpredictable, even if it was very predictable overall.
At the time it was definitely a grab you moment when watching movies in the theaters existed.

G

"Hello, it's Joe Matarese. What's your favorite scary movie?"

I'm watching it. 15 minutes in I think it kind of blows. Nice meta level, stupid.
This bit was fun for a while but I’m kinda getting bored. Or gay. Both or I don’t know all three. Namaste, I guess.

Thanks for coming out, Ichese8

G

Yep. Its packed with tons or references and every trope. Still a good halloween movie. This and Final Destination are probably the best of the teen scary movies of that era.
The last Final Destination was almost as good as the first. All the ones in between are completely forgettable

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
It technically was a parody of the horror genre. The problem is no one got it and we ended up with those shitty copycats.
True, but going into it (keep in mind this was pre-promotion) I was under the impression that it was a comedy. I was pretty shocked when sweet little Drew Barrymore was opened up cunt to throat.