SCORCH'S DAILY PFG QUESTION : OFFICIAL THREAD

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
Imagepipe_31_1.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I'm not even joking, I wanted to be a garbage man and was made fun of for saying so when I was a kid when one of my parents friends asked me what I wanted to be when I got older.

It was one of the earliest moments where I felt ashamed and was probably visibly shaken by it because I remember one of the wives of my parents friend, who used to watch me for a few hours a week, brought it up weeks later when we were in the drive thru of a Dunkin Donuts. She said out of the bluw "I think it's pretty cool that garbage men can just hang from the truck and enjoy the breeze!" which was nice of her to say.

Now I'm just a warehouse supervisor and heavy equipment operator.

HeyItsVos

I'm not even joking, I wanted to be a garbage man and was made fun of for saying so when I was a kid when one of my parents friends asked me what I wanted to be when I got older.

It was one of the earliest moments where I felt ashamed and was probably visibly shaken by it because I remember one of the wives of my parents friend, who used to watch me for a few hours a week, brought it up weeks later when we were in the drive thru of a Dunkin Donuts. She said out of the bluw "I think it's pretty cool that garbage men can just hang from the truck and enjoy the breeze!" which was nice of her to say.

I didn’t think much of the job as a kid, but then I’d listen to King of All Blacks on Stern talk about his job and it seemed like he barely had to do anything. And nowadays the trucks handle all the garbage. You don’t even have to get out. Last, Men at Work starring Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez is an underrated classic.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich

This was my favorite toy when I was a kid:

https://images.app.goo.gl/4iWC9i29Yyj4eF2z5

my GI Joes would roll around in the garbage truck and live in this other little farmhouse thing I had, then another group of GI Joes would roll up to the farm on motorcycles or a jeep looking for trouble and get their fucking asses beat. The good guys always rocked the Garbage Gobbler though.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
I didn’t think much of the job as a kid, but then I’d listen to King of All Blacks on Stern talk about his job and it seemed like he barely had to do anything. And nowadays the trucks handle all the garbage. You don’t even have to get out. Last, Men at Work starring Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez is an underrated classic.
Quotable as fuck. Oh and as for KOAB, he gets his Moen faucets at the expo!