Scorch “went” on People’s Court and Anth covered it

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Alright Anthony saying "if this is actually a thing I would make millions" about the broad suing for slander online had me laughing. I looked up the Twitter account it doesn't even exist. This show probably thought no one on earth would know who Scorch is and it would be safe. Oopsie doodles.

They pointed it out later in the video but still.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Alright Anthony saying "if this is actually a thing I would make millions" about the broad suing for slander online had me laughing. I looked up the Twitter account it doesn't even exist. This show probably thought no one on earth would know who Scorch is and it would be safe. Oopsie doodles.

They pointed it out later in the video but still.
If you watched the whole thing Scorch posted that he was acting on the show and posted a picture of them to. I’m assuming they did end up banging which is PFG.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
msdtetw_ec005_h-2000.jpg

My name is Rob Jacobs.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This must be years ago. Anthony is actually having a good time. Maybe he was just a better drunk back then.
I was listening to some old OA shows recently and had a similar thought. At one point Ant used to just goof off and talk shit without devolving into political/racial rants everytime. He absolutely lost his way and cant help but be miserable. He cant even make a witty joke anymore. Its pretty crazy how far he has fallen into that right wing hole.