• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Scifi Con near Detroit Patrick will be at April 22-24 talking about Elon Musk

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
https://discord.com/invite/6vz5EQq3Cs

Everyone got their approval email on the 2nd like Pat, and he started following the Con's account recently

Untitled.png

barely any interaction on Twitter so far, and out of this three speakers, the first 2 are trannies (mtf and ftm) as per their bio, with 200 and 400 followers lmaooo bottom of the barrel convention. Unpaid gig, of course, despite Patrick thinking giving talks at cons is one of his "jobs"

Now I don't know about you fellas but I believe they deserve to see the Jurassic Park "joke" by a fellow attendee and speaker.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Alright everybody, I got my reply back - and once again, I'm let down.

I've copied and pasted his reply (with his permission, I'm not a dick here), but he's standing even firmer this time. While I'm still disappointed, I think I have to give him a pass on this one.

"Ray, you can't be fucking serious here.

Do you even know about Penguicon? You read the Forums, I'm sure it's been mentioned before - there's a questionable history with that event. No fucking way.

I used to have friends in the kink community (not anymore, for good reason), and they always talked the event up like some big deal. I nearly went once, until I read into the history they have with the SFWA and things that have happened behind the scenes. That was enough to kill any interest on my part.

Look, I'm sorry I let everyone down with the Youmacon thing, but while that one was already bad, this one is even worse. Let them bash me all they want, I won't have my name applied to something like that. I fucking guarantee you there's gonna be a "To Catch A Predator"-type sting there one of these days, and you'll see pedos, furries and anime-clutching weebs dragged out by the bus-full. I got a business to look out for."

I'd like to thank him for keeping it brief. :image_9247_lg: