...Says the fat fuck who was scared of Trump and is eating and drinking himself into an early grave

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
D59Q6.png

Raymond

You will never see my penis
"That's why the concept of a UBI and basic standard of living for all seems so utterly foreign to many. We have always had to fight for survival, and they simply can't wrap their heads around the fact the fight can and should be over now. We've come far enough to end it."

I'm not at all opposed to UBI but this faggot's style of writing and reasoning pisses me off to no end. You don't know dick about people, you sentimental pig. You are not people. You never will be.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
"That's why the concept of a UBI and basic standard of living for all seems so utterly foreign to many. We have always had to fight for survival, and they simply can't wrap their heads around the fact the fight can and should be over now. We've come far enough to end it."

I'm not at all opposed to UBI but this faggot's style of writing and reasoning pisses me off to no end. You don't know dick about people, you sentimental pig. You are not people. You never will be.
This fat rube probably wants UBI but also still wants to give blacks, cumias and Tomlinson welfare and food stamps. I’m only for UBI because if some people are going to get free money then everyone should. Not just deadbeat layabouts who contribute nothing. Like criminals (Tomlinsons fall under this branch as well).

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Protect the tribe? This fat daughter abandoning loser sat on the couch unemployed before the pandemic. Pat could never survive on his own which is why he has to leach off his frump wife and the government. Pat is 41 and with zero job skills making it near impossible to find employment, let alone a position that pays enough to provide for his “tribe”. He’s destined to stay on the couch even if Niki needed him to work because he’s a “creative” that isn’t meant for the working world. Fuck he’s fat

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
All of this ~abundance~ is temporary, draining, and self-destructive. This fat consumerist pig knows nothing about what it means to go without. Society exists from the consent of the willing. None of it is promised or free, and the luxury space-communism these faggots all want is unachievable.

His lack of self-awareness at any point in his life truly is fatiguing to even watch.

Protect the tribe? This fat daughter abandoning loser sat on the couch unemployed before the pandemic. Pat could never survive on his own which is why he has to leach off his frump wife and the government. Pat is 41 and with zero job skills making it near impossible to find employment, let alone a position that pays enough to provide for his “tribe”. He’s destined to stay on the couch even if Niki needed him to work because he’s a “creative” that isn’t meant for the working world. Fuck he’s fat
i always laugh when he uses im a "creative" you get drunk and write sci fi books that literally a few 100 people read at most. but let pat tell it and hes sculpting clay all day.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
1) UBI is ridiculously stupid.
2) I am not a pedophile.
3) No dummy, as Americans we are a bit more spoiled than most of the world. Only here do we delegate resources to support worthless layabouts who tweet all day. The struggle is real most places in the world. Its like the Sopranos line, "You Americans expect nothing bad to happen, but the rest of the world expects only bad to happen and they are not surprised."

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Keep in mind Patrick has absolutely zero education in sociology, anthropology, physics, chemistry, biology or any other science you can think of when he speaks like some wise old sage. I bet nearly everyone here is more educated than the Pig.

Wrong again, child. He sold health insurance over the phone for a few years so he's as good as a doctor. That's why he's able to reassure the entire population that the covid vaccine is indeed 100% safe and effective.

Hush now, little nothing and wait so very quietly for the knock.