• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Say what you want about Jimmy, nana and Opie

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
When he tries to deride people for only being after the fact fans who only know OnA through youtube clips (guilty) he doesn't even understand how much more pathetic it makes him. He's still so sensitive about the opinions of people who he considers fake fans over a decade later. I really tried to have a neutral opinion on the danster but he really is a bitter faggot. Also polyphia is for faggots, I want to make sure he knows that.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
When he tries to deride people for only being after the fact fans who only know OnA through youtube clips (guilty) he doesn't even understand how much more pathetic it makes him. He's still so sensitive about the opinions of people who he considers fake fans over a decade later. I really tried to have a neutral opinion on the danster but he really is a bitter faggot. Also polyphia is for faggots, I want to make sure he knows that.

Fuck all that. The fact that he feels the need to argue with people he claims to be above, because he cares what they think, is him living in denial. Also, the embarrassing shit he says like "my guy" thinking that someone is reading that and siding with him. Lol