• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Say Hi to Erock

BenDovid

Forum Clout
This isn't a jab, I really don't understand. When you start a stream like this. Book a guest. Have all your lights and shit just right and 20 mins deep into your stream you're still not breaking triple digits...what and who are you doing this for?

Erik is a not a talent in any way. He's most known for being fat and kissing Opie's ass. Never came up with a bit. Never wrote anything. Never contributed to morning content prep. Erik is who I'd be if I didn't get canned and stuck it out. Some random streaming to 76 people on a Wednesday. Is that what success looks like? This is what I missed out on? Gee.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This isn't a jab, I really don't understand. When you start a stream like this. Book a guest. Have all your lights and shit just right and 20 mins deep into your stream you're still not breaking triple digits...what and who are you doing this for?

Erik is a not a talent in any way. He's most known for being fat and kissing Opie's ass. Never came up with a bit. Never wrote anything. Never contributed to morning content prep. Erik is who I'd be if I didn't get canned and stuck it out. Some random streaming to 76 people on a Wednesday. Is that what success looks like? This is what I missed out on? Gee.

The only difference between you and Erock is that Erock didn't give up. Nice pancakes house, stupid.

Forum Clout

I don't know anything about the show, but assuming it's a podcast (from the title), the vast majority of listeners aren't watching the stream but downloading the podcast. So, how many downloads does the podcast get? That would be the question to ask when evaluating the success of a podcast.

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈
Forum Clout

You literally post here. Jealous Kike.

Forum Clout
I honestly like women and I value them, but they aren't funny and I've never sought them out as authors, podcast creators, actresses, or content creators in general.

I do like female singers and female-led bands; that's an area in which women excel.

But I've given an honest chance to women in radio, podcasts, youtubers, et cetera, and I find them repulsive in that context.

If fat Erock is doing a podcast with this redhead then good for him and good for her, but I wouldn't listen to a word she has to say in a million years.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout

You're known for being the toadie to a pedophile and throwing a tantrum from losing at guitar hero. Kill yourself.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
What a fucking cunt. Sub mode enabled…and then one comment about her baby likely being retarded and insta deleted and banned.

Nice free speech activists.
60412.png

Ace Orenstein

Forum Clout

Cool thanks for sharing.