Saw the most faggot shirt yesterday

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I saw a guy wearing a shirt yesterday that actually made me have to look a couple times to make sure it was real. The shirt had BLACK LIVES MATTER which isn’t out of the ordinary but the image above it was the Marvel comic character Black Panther punching Donald Trump.

I couldn’t believe something that faggy (mind you, I think the FJB / Lets Go Brandon shit Is also faggy) could be made and someone would actual wear it in public. I’m surprised Fat Rick doesn’t own it. The guy wearing it was a bit fat and probably mid 30s but holy shit.

G

I saw a guy wearing a shirt yesterday that actually made me have to look a couple times to make sure it was real. The shirt had BLACK LIVES MATTER which isn’t out of the ordinary but the image above it was the Marvel comic character Black Panther punching Donald Trump.

I couldn’t believe something that faggy (mind you, I think the FJB / Lets Go Brandon shit Is also faggy) could be made and someone would actual wear it in public. I’m surprised Fat Rick doesn’t own it. The guy wearing it was a bit fat and probably mid 30s but holy shit.
I think i have you beat. I noticed on a walk a house with their american flag over their porch inverted/upside down. They have a bunch of liberal flags in their garden so i can only assume they are implying American is in distress over the roe ruling. Over dramatic puss

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think i have you beat. I noticed on a walk a house with their american flag over their porch inverted/upside down. They have a bunch of liberal flags in their garden so i can only assume they are implying American is in distress over the roe ruling. Over dramatic puss
Sounds like they only bought that flag to hang it upside down when they get angry about politics. Those types are the worst, they hate America and complain until the guy they like wins but enjoy being miserable so much they find something else to bitch about.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
For CSD this year, i planned on making white Metallica bandshirts *with the back saying "Kill'em All" seven times in the corresponding rainbow colors and the front have the album cover (Hammer+Pool of Blood) in rainbow colors as well. But i got sidetracked with moving to another place.

Last edited:
Anyone wearing this in public should be violently castrated on the spot for the greater good of humanity:

1658673909006.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Shitty shirts is a good bit tbhwy, forklift certified and skulls? Sign me up.
I always thought those type of shirts were fake until I saw someone wearing one in a public, one of those wordy “I’m a (insert profession) and I’m tough but loves my wife and I’m born in May” and some other useless shit. I remember seeing a couple that made the person wearing them sound like they were physically abusive towards their spouse. Screams white trash.

G

I always thought those type of shirts were fake until I saw someone wearing one in a public, one of those wordy “I’m a (insert profession) and I’m tough but loves my wife and I’m born in May” and some other useless shit. I remember seeing a couple that made the person wearing them sound like they were physically abusive towards their spouse. Screams white trash.
Its mind blowing people actually wear them, almost makes me want a mullet and that shirt for the bit but I'm not actually homogay so I think I will leave guys like Brother Joe to wear these

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Its mind blowing people actually wear them, almost makes me want a mullet and that shirt for the bit but I'm not actually homogay so I think I will leave guys like Brother Joe to wear these
Yeah I don’t see them often in public because I guess I don’t frequent white trash places but boy people wear some embarrassing shit in public. My favorite are the super protective wordy ones about how the person has a boyfriend / girlfriend and they bought the person wearing the shit and they will KILL you if you talk to them or some shit. It’s like a major red flag for Domestic Violence yet they wear it like it’s cute.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Yeah I don’t see them often in public because I guess I don’t frequent white trash places but boy people wear some embarrassing shit in public. My favorite are the super protective wordy ones about how the person has a boyfriend / girlfriend and they bought the person wearing the shit and they will KILL you if you talk to them or some shit. It’s like a major red flag for Domestic Violence yet they wear it like it’s cute.
I’ve seen some that are kinda like that, but usually you see older, fat dads wearing it about their daughter lol. Always found that shit so embarrassing but so funny. Sure, stupid, I’ll ask you about your gun collection right after I’m done shooting a rope across your princess’ forehead.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

Found it btw, was this the exact shirt or are there more than one out there
View attachment 55656
That’s the one! It was a T-shirt but same logo. I’m surprised Pat doesn’t wear it and take multiple selfies with it. It’s so fucking cringe.