• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Saw Bob Kelly last night

G

1700246542543.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've been mostly hating Bobby on the Bonfire lately but yesterday they spent the entire show being nervous about having Barry Manilow come in for an interview and rehearsing for it. As ancient, gay Barry Manilow was en route to the studio, Bobby nervously farted and started high-pitched screaming "I MESSED UP! I MESSED UP! I MESSED UP! I MESSED UP! I MESSED UP!" while everyone was audibly disgusted with him and it was pretty fucking funny.

G

How long until he's on his 14th fat or whatever. Is it possible after the surgery he had? Can they eat their way around it? If anyone can, it's Bobby. For the jury, I present exhibit A

[MEDIA=youtube]yzSAyS_skmo[/MEDIA]

He really is in a league of his own when it comes to gluttony. Sherrod is a fat negro, and those boys can eat. He gets destroyed by Kelly. At the pizza place at the end there's a look of mixed awe and disgust on his face. Bob could've done an ice cream sundae afterwards.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
How long until he's on his 14th fat or whatever. Is it possible after the surgery he had? Can they eat their way around it? If anyone can, it's Bobby. For the jury, I present exhibit A

He really is in a league of his own when it comes to gluttony. Sherrod is a fat negro, and those boys can eat. He gets destroyed by Kelly. At the pizza place at the end there's a look of mixed awe and disgust on his face. Bob could've done an ice cream sundae afterwards.

My aunt had the same surgery and she barely eats since she got it because she fills up so fast. Bobby's said similar. He did also say that you can stretch your stomach out again but you'd have to eat an ungodly amount, which like you said, if anyone can do it, it's him.

Forum Clout

Sherrod can only eat WIC approved foods.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
:nperson_sm:How long until he's on his 14th fat or whatever. Is it possible after the surgery he had? Can they eat their way around it? If anyone can, it's Bobby. For the jury, I present exhibit A

Bobby looks like he enjoys a flatbread pizza with extra pepperoni and Sausage maney mushrooms