• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Savage animal

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
'Ate darkies.
Luv retards.
Simple as.
1686900495453.png

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Oh look, Stupid Anthony is retweeting anti-Opie posts and photoshops of Opie that don't even look like him, while people reply "He looks crazy!!!" Yeah no shit dumbass, when you photoshop someone, that's not what they actually look like.

Cumia fans are like indians who comment on movie scenes as if they are real life.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The whiplash in that story gave me a good ribbing to be honest witcha. “Teen goes over to help elderly neighbor…before raping her to death.” Looshen up folksh!

But its “funny” for Cumia because he uses it as evidence that all blacks are violent animals who should be killed. All because he got beat by a black tranny he was taking pictures of. Nice means to an end, stupid.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I'm a massive racist and even this shit seems psychotic to me.
What? This would have been a top segment on O&A back in the day. Perv switch mentions. Old lady audio drops like Tiger Wood's mom yelling "what happened???!" at the top of her lungs. Sex audio sound effects from the 8track tapes when discussing a vicious rape of an elderly woman. The O&A show was just as insane and psychotic as Anthony's tweets ever are.