• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sammy and the boys mess (or try to mess) with iDubbz

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
What a collection of mutants. He pretty much clocks them immediately: "This is a show, right? You guys aren't like this all the time." He seems to take the rest of it with good humor (I haven't watched the whole thing, tbf)

I usually like Sam Hyde stuff (excepting the cult leader life advice), but pranking somebody doesn't really work if you're more of a spaz than the guy you're goofing on.

PeteRose

Forum Clout
What a collection of mutants. He pretty much clocks them immediately: "This is a show, right? You guys aren't like this all the time." He seems to take the rest of it with good humor (I haven't watched the whole thing, tbf)

I usually like Sam Hyde stuff (excepting the cult leader life advice), but pranking somebody doesn't really work if you're more of a spaz than the guy you're goofing on.
other than frank hassle and nick... none of the other sam hyde misfits are entertaining.