SAMCRO

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
EF6558F1-B7DB-4424-88A6-C585444B12BA.jpeg

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
Has this man ever worn a button down shirt with a collar? Nearly every picture I see of him is in a t-shirt, and 95% of those don't have sleeves. And the most dressed up I've seen him is wearing a jacket like he did when he was on the People's Court, but even then he had a shitty 82nd Airborne t-shirt underneath it.

I know men don't comment on other men's clothes but Joe is a fat slob and contributes nothing to society. There's just something about his appearance that triggers this visceral response to be honest witcha

Has this man ever worn a button down shirt with a collar? Nearly every picture I see of him is in a t-shirt, and 95% of those don't have sleeves. And the most dressed up I've seen him is wearing a jacket like he did when he was on the People's Court, but even then he had a shitty 82nd Airborne t-shirt underneath it.

I know men don't comment on other men's clothes but Joe is a fat slob and contributes nothing to society. There's just something about his appearance that triggers this visceral response to be honest witcha
Even just a plain, new t shirt without any printing or logos on it would be an enormous upgrade for the bloated busty bovine boor. He just looks dirty, smelly and unkempt, with his disgusting pits and sloppy man-jugs flopping around in his sleeveless rags.