Nice try, Floyd.
IMG_20210816_020512.jpg
137900 followers.
39 likes.
1 lonely retweet.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
unfortunately niggerler deleted the website

Sam has a long history of being ignored, tolerated reluctantly, and generally disliked, and required years of protracted ass kissing and hardcore office politicking to get anywhere in his life. And yet his youtube numbers and comment engagement are on par with the late Stinks or lisp nigger

REMINDER: his children are going to get physical and digital linked copies of porsalin's documentary about him when they are of age

Ruizing

Brotherman
unfortunately niggerler deleted the website

Sam has a long history of being ignored, tolerated reluctantly, and generally disliked, and required years of protracted ass kissing and hardcore office politicking to get anywhere in his life. And yet his youtube numbers and comment engagement are on par with the late Stinks or lisp nigger

REMINDER: his children are going to get physical and digital linked copies of porsalin's documentary about him when they are of age
sayian z rage or whatever his name is actually gets pretty impressive numbers. Some of his recent youtubes have 164k views. i don't know if he actually gets any money from this but he gets way better views than opie/ant/sam etc.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
sayian z rage or whatever his name is actually gets pretty impressive numbers. Some of his recent youtubes have 164k views. i don't know if he actually gets any money from this but he gets way better views than opie/ant/sam etc.
I havent watched him in years, but I always liked and enjoyed his stuff. Worlstar 'OOHH SHIT' type of reactions and instincts to the most humiliating, embarrassing shit delivered in that way only someone with sub-saharan DNA can. Don't care what anyone says I always liked him