Sam Hyde boxing debut on Saturday

G

I’m not really a Sam Hyde guy at all, just have a passing knowledge of his stuff but I really had no idea he was as big as he is. I saw a video of him sparring Luis J Gomez in a park, and he dwarfs him. I met Luis a couple times and he wasn’t a small guy, probably 6’1 225 or something. Would never have guessed Sam to be a big guy. I figured him for a nerdy 4chan 5’7 skinnyfat computer twink.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I’m not really a Sam Hyde guy at all, just have a passing knowledge of his stuff but I really had no idea he was as big as he is. I saw a video of him sparring Luis J Gomez in a park, and he dwarfs him. I met Luis a couple times and he wasn’t a small guy, probably 6’1 225 or something. Would never have guessed Sam to be a big guy. I figured him for a nerdy 4chan 5’7 skinnyfat computer twink.
Luis has been doing fighting long before Sam was too

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Anyone gotta link? Its at like 2pm this afternoon. (Retarded)

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I legitimately have no idea who Sam Hyde is. I’ve heard his name mentioned around here before but that’s it.
Very funny Sam Hyde + co skit. The joke is that the actresses are not in on the joke and were given a VERY loose script. Sam and co are doing most it off the cuff. Vurrry funny video.

The rest of Sam is funny but wayyyy overrated imo

Snake

I legitimately have no idea who Sam Hyde is. I’ve heard his name mentioned around here before but that’s it.
1661619767916.png