SAFETY NOTICE: Patrick Tomlinson has made recorded death threats to people on this forum

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts

It would be nice if we could just go back to posting about opie and anthony, but it's pretty hard when we are being threatened with public execution daily.
Why does #cloudflare host such a violent man?

#droptorquewheeler

If you or a loved one continue to get threats from this lunatic, report it to the police.
@admin is available for extended struggle sessions via DM, all you need to do is ask.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
f.png

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Ever since I read someone pointing this out I can't stop noticing different instances of it, on politicians, tv people, social media fags etc: "they're racist, they're transphobic, they are antisemitic" etc they forget to say misogynistic despite women being 51% of the planet. In less than a decade women got completely replaced by trannies to the point that fucking "transphobia" comes to mind before sexism to grievance-obsessed retards.

Will Tate

Oven March
Here's Pat essentially saying "Fuck the victims of 9/11," which is kind of ironic:
9-11child.png

Here's Pat showing his solidarity with the homosexual community by letting another man jerk him off.
handjob pat.jpg

Here's Pat talking down to a POC who doesn't share his political views.

1529279148463.png.a94650a3d8153f7096452211d0cefa28.png

Here's Pat demonstrating his bloodlust to shoot people who vote different from him.

Guns-For-Me1.png

Here's Pat flipping off an innocent child:
fuckthiskid.jpg

G

Here's Pat essentially saying "Fuck the victims of 9/11," which is kind of ironic:
View attachment 64138
Here's Pat showing his solidarity with the homosexual community by letting another man jerk him off.
View attachment 64140
Here's Pat talking down to a POC who doesn't share his political views.

View attachment 64141
Here's Pat demonstrating his bloodlust to shoot people who vote different from him.

View attachment 64142
Here's Pat flipping off an innocent child:
View attachment 64144
If only Pat was a Giants fan.