• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sad state of affairs: Danny Ross hates Opie & Anthony

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Whenever The DMAN starts a thought-provoking topic about Opie & Anthony's legendary career, there comes The Daniel to spoil the mood with his typical Opie Hater Derangement Syndrome nonsense while covertly apologizing for (or ignoring) Anthony's same or worse behavior... Like a typical Compound Cumia Creep.

You keep talking about O&A here with us Danny, as a fellow O&A Pest lifetime member. You CARE CARE CARE. You love Opie & Anthony. Just admit it. We can get all this back on track here, you just need to keep your chin up. We're gonna turn this thing around. You can't yell at me here. You gotta keep your cool now. Calm down, take a breath.

Admit that you are lashing out like a little neglected son wanting attention from His Two Dads. You love Opie & Anthony, you got The ViRuS. Now what? Get happy again. We get you some money. You get to speak to the fans from a place of superiority again. Everyone wins. We got winners. Winners today. Do the bit. We got winners. Come home Danny. This summer Opie & Anthony are all-forgiving. There is still a place for you. Big shot with the hat on.

ВenDovid

Forum Clout
You know, I've had enough of pretending. Honestly, Dman, you hit the nail on the head.

Since my departure from O&A, I've been seeking approval from Opie and Anthony, and consequently, from everyone who recognizes me as Danny from the show like this place. O&A means everything to me.

Getting fired left me upset because I expected Anthony and Opie to support me. I believed we were more than friends – that we were like family. Unfortunately, it turned out that wasn't true.

I'm beginning to acknowledge that I've been unwell for quite a while, and it's crucial for me to recover. This way of living is unsustainable. Deceiving myself has significantly affected both my physical and mental well-being. It's time to be honest with myself, relax, and embrace a more fulfilling life.

I need to embrace life, find more joy, and what better way to do so than by attending Rich Vos's performance on January 19 at Uncle Vinnies Comedy Club in Freehold, NJ.

Ruzan

Forum Clout
You know, I've had enough of pretending. Honestly, Dman, you hit the nail on the head.

Since my departure from O&A, I've been seeking approval from Opie and Anthony, and consequently, from everyone who recognizes me as Danny from the show like this place. O&A means everything to me.

Getting fired left me upset because I expected Anthony and Opie to support me. I believed we were more than friends – that we were like family. Unfortunately, it turned out that wasn't true.

I'm beginning to acknowledge that I've been unwell for quite a while, and it's crucial for me to recover. This way of living is unsustainable. Deceiving myself has significantly affected both my physical and mental well-being. It's time to be honest with myself, relax, and embrace a more fulfilling life.

I need to embrace life, find more joy, and what better way to do so than by attending Rich Vos's performance on January 19 at Uncle Vinnies Comedy Club in Freehold, NJ.
You sonofabitch

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Na na na na NA - NA D NANA, THATS nowt ME AWWWRIGHT????? THATS NOT MEEEEE! DATT DATTTTTTTS NOT ME!!! Call my mom!!!! CALL MY MOM!!!!!!

G

IMG_1162.jpeg