• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Russian women

G

I changed my tinder location to Russia and they're all fucking beautiful. No fatties. And they just have this aura of strength about them, like they're not to be fucked with.

They're so fawkin' pretty... And 50% of Russians are strict Christians.

Fatrick hates Russia, too. Anything he hates must be good. Yeah, I'm goin' to Russia to meet my soulmate. What's the worst that can happen? :image_9248:

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I changed my tinder location to Russia and they're all fucking beautiful. No fatties. And they just have this aura of strength about them, like they're not to be fucked with.

They're so fawkin' pretty... And 50% of Russians are strict Christians.

Fatrick hates Russia, too. Anything he hates must be good. Yeah, I'm goin' to Russia to meet my soulmate. What's the worst that can happen? :image_9248:
Tell Ivan you know The Machine. You'll be taken care of.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
i live next door to one we share a patio and she is "allergic" to cigarette smoke. so i have to go around to the side. real pain in the ass and she's not hot, she looks like a peasant but at least she's blonde and thin i guess.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Never been into Russian women to be honest witcha, the accent is annoying and even the pretty ones all look the same. Skinny women with the elongated slavic faces and lip fillers.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
These two 9/10 blonde Russian broads push brooms around our local Kroger when they’re about to close at the end of the night. Tight asses, always wearing skin tight yoga pants. Complete zeros personality wise.