• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Rotgut reunites and performs some acoustic covers

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
FAGGOTS

Screenshot_20230526_220959_YouTube.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Rotgut’s parody game was good once…

I’m sittin’ in Los Angeles jail
And the judge won’t let me post my bail
Now this could be the end of me, cuz Californies got that death penalty
They gonna lectric shock OJ
Cook my behind like a chicken croquet
Toast my behindddd
Nicole I really loved that girl
But she had the worst luck in the world
I was only cleaning my knife
Accidentally stabbed her 36 times
Cook my behind like that Cherry Flambé
Roast my behinddddd
Looks like I’m a guilty man
Loved lots of lots of women
Now I’m gonna have to Love my hand
Don’t know what’s worst
Gonna make me flip my lid
I hear Michael Jackson is watching my kids
So why don’t they cut me some slack?
I’m an athlete, movie star and I’m black
Whilst lawyers argue over my head
They be warmin up that lectric chair
Cook my behind like a Flounder flambé
Gonna lectric shock OJ
Roast my behinddddd

Another observation is that Moo is almost totally devoid of any personality. He sounded uncomfortable on his OWN BROTHER’S show! What happened to tough talking, LIBTARD owning, “Boomer” we all know and love?
Because he's petrified of fucking it up and never being invited back. Nana can always lord that over Moo Cow's head, that HE'S the celebrity and HE has a show. Joe behaves accordingly.