Ronnie B and TACS

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Has Ronnie ever been back to the compound? Or is their friendship over since that Irish douche was on?
Come to think of it, do any comics go on any more from the old days?
I’m not sure if Ronnie has been back. I tapped out of the cumia biz well before that fateful day. That’s not entirely fair, I’d check in from time to time to see the train wreck. As far as I’ve seen (compound vids still come up in my YouTube feed because I listen to old OnA/R&F a lot) he hasn’t been back since. They’ve for sure done shit afterwords, although those may be bookings that they have no say in. I’ve see a blob Kelly and rich Vos appearance semi recently but that’s about it. Maybe our local pedophile supporter @Mr. Faggotry can enlighten us.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Ron is loyal, doesn't badmouth Compound or Anthony. Ron had prior knowledge of Bother Joe's People's Court moment.

On the other hand self destructive Gay Tony Cumia seems to prefer all his human relationships deteriorate. He will cattily badmouth people for public attention and refuse to speak with them. Just like his fear of starting a conversation with Bill Burr, or Opie... or his own mother.

Corky Romano Cumia thrives in catty situations with other sissy men like Danny Ross, Shim Norton, etc. badmouthing people in private and being nice to their face.

Pick up the phone, you sissy mary. You're doing a fucking HALF-A-SHOW. Who wants to hear Butthead without Beavis? Your autism isn't good on it's own... It needs to have something else to go with it. (OPIE) Neither of you are a 'standalone' Show.

WhereWeAt

Ron is loyal, doesn't badmouth Compound or Anthony. Ron had prior knowledge of Bother Joe's People's Court moment.

On the other hand self destructive Gay Tony Cumia seems to prefer all his human relationships deteriorate. He will cattily badmouth people for public attention and refuse to speak with them. Just like his fear of starting a conversation with Bill Burr, or Opie... or his own mother.

Corky Romano Cumia thrives in catty situations with other sissy men like Danny Ross, Shim Norton, etc. badmouthing people in private and being nice to their face.

Pick up the phone, you sissy mary. You're doing a fucking HALF-A-SHOW. Who wants to hear Butthead without Beavis? Your autism isn't good on it's own... It needs to have something else to go with it. (OPIE) Neither of you are a 'standalone' Show.

I don't give a fuck about Dave Landau one way or the other, but Anthony trashing him for wanting to get paid more than couch cushion change will get me to give him a second look... someday.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Ron has been once at least once since the Colin thing. He came on with Black Earl, I want to say around 2019. I saw a clip somewhere.
Ant also called into Bennington after Fez died. It was weird because Ant acted like he always does someone dies (like when Patrice died and he said "yikes" and made noises) but Ron was openly weeping. Also weird to hear Ron cry. Think that dry drunk feels bad for the way he treated Fez.