Ronnie B and TACS

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Ron has been once at least once since the Colin thing. He came on with Black Earl, I want to say around 2019. I saw a clip somewhere.
Ant also called into Bennington after Fez died. It was weird because Ant acted like he always does someone dies (like when Patrice died and he said "yikes" and made noises) but Ron was openly weeping. Also weird to hear Ron cry. Think that dry drunk feels bad for the way he treated Fez.
I don’t think it’s fair to compare Ron’s on air relationship with Fez to his off air one. I’m sure he was just sad because his friend died.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I don’t think it’s fair to compare Ron’s on air relationship with Fez to his off air one. I’m sure he was just sad because his friend died.
Reading between the lines of that show (the only Bennington show I've ever heard) it seemed like Ron was genuinely wracked with guilt, didn't understand what was going on with Fez and didn't know how to respond to it. He mentioned at one point that he didn't understand the Ron and Fez show, didn't understand Fez and didn't understand himself. I think Ron's on-air antipathy towards Fez in those years was one of the few real things on that show and Ron seemed pretty gutted by the way he treated Fez.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Confession time: I drunk dialed Fez at 3 am like a month before he died. I can't remember how I got his number but it wasn't difficult. I think I just googled it. Thankfully he didn't answer and I didn't disturb him. I did get his voicemail though and got to hear him say I'd reached Tod Hillier in his super gay Fez voice.

CruisinColin

Confession time: I drunk dialed Fez at 3 am like a month before he died. I can't remember how I got his number but it wasn't difficult. I think I just googled it. Thankfully he didn't answer and I didn't disturb him. I did get his voicemail though and got to hear him say I'd reached Tod Hillier in his super gay Fez voice.
The fright of that call is what tipped his ol' ticker over the edge. You sick fuck.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!

Tell me you sung him the Batman theme song. You'd have made his day.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Fez wasn’t his real name? This is news to me. I just looked him up on Wikipedia and his middle name isn’t Marie either.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

The fright of that call is what tipped his ol' ticker over the edge. You sick fuck.
This is exactly what I was thinking. I think he was also recovering from his last major not fatal heart attack at the time. For some reason it seemed very important I talk to him then. I think I wanted to talk shit about Ron but who knows.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
"IT DOESN'T MAKE YA GAAAAAAAY IF YA LEAVE A VOICEMAIL!!!!!!"