• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ron Bennington talking about Fez

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Ron sounds like himself here, nothing like his whisper shit on zoom. Ari is such a moron, totally misses most of what Ron is saying.
I do think Ari has some sort of autism. He's not stupid, but he misunderstands things a lot in strange ways. I'm pretty sure his whole unfiltered thing isn't him trying to be edgy a lot of the time, it's just genuine autism. I've also never heard him genuinely laugh. He literally says "ha ha ha ha." I'd rather someone just not laugh at something I said than give me that shit.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I do think Ari has some sort of autism. He's not stupid, but he misunderstands things a lot in strange ways. I'm pretty sure his whole unfiltered thing isn't him trying to be edgy a lot of the time, it's just genuine autism. I've also never heard him genuinely laugh. He literally says "ha ha ha ha." I'd rather someone just not laugh at something I said than give me that shit.
Inbred kike with a fucked up demon brain.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
That outro is an example