Roger Waters Dark Side of the Moon Redux

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
This is one of the worst pieces of shit I've ever heard. Rogers is such a petty fag he really can't get over his feud with David Gilmour. All of these reimagines sound awful and his spoken word monologues are fucking horrible. I made it to Money and tapped out because of how bad he butchered it. Fucking thing SUCKS

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Waters has been an insufferable nit for the last forty years. "The Final Cut", which was really a Waters solo record, had its moments, but everything he's done post-Floyd has been terrible. Even post-Waters Floyd, which I hate, is better than Waters' solo stuff. Stepping all over DSOTM is typical Waters egomania, and totally unnecessary.
it’s crazy how pretty much every “there’s no way they’ll get back together” has happened in music since groups can’t rely on album sales and need to tour (Van Halen with DLR, Guns N Roses, Misfits with Danzig, etc) and how many groups that do tour and hate each other (The Who, Eagles, Motley Crue, etc) but Pink Floyd just can’t get it together since everybody hates Roger Waters. The money they have left on the table for turning down reunions is insane.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Unpopular opinion: Amused to Death, Miracle, The Bravery of Being out of Range, Each Small Candle and Perfect Sense are just as good as some the best Pink Floyd songs. Waters' solo stuff is very uneven and even his best album, Amused to Death, has bunch of awful songs on it and boring sound.

I also don't mind him being and old curmudgeon now just covering old Pink Floyd songs. He's 80. And they are pretty good.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
A
Unpopular opinion: Amused to Death, Miracle, The Bravery of Being out of Range, Each Small Candle and Perfect Sense are just as good as some the best Pink Floyd songs. Waters' solo stuff is very uneven and even his best album, Amused to Death, has bunch of awful songs on it and boring sound.

I also don't mind him being and old curmudgeon now just covering old Pink Floyd songs. He's 80. And they are pretty good.
Amused to Death is a great song

There was a chance of a reunion after the one off performance at Live 8 but Waters turned it down and only suggested it AFTER Richard Wright died and Gilmour & Mason told him to get fucked