Rock n Roll faggot thread

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈
View attachment 49976
Look at me, giving the finger to the man! I'm fucking cool and a free-thinker! Down with the moral majority! I stand for everything that the neo-liberal establishment want yet I'm still a rebel! Yeah, fuck Trump! Abortion!

This without hyperbole, might be the cringiest shit I’ve ever seen.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]g9zogQOmQVM[/MEDIA]

This without hyperbole, might be the cringiest shit I’ve ever seen.
Maybe don't play a show with usher as the headliner if you don't want that shit to happen? He seems genuinely a bit mad having his set cut short, but don't play the punx rawk card when you're a gigantic faggot sellout and just suck that corporate dick like you have been for 20+ years. They also sucked before then btw. Pop punk is for homos and I'll fight anyone who disagrees.

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈
Maybe don't play a show with usher as the headliner if you don't want that shit to happen? He seems genuinely a bit mad having his set cut short, but don't play the punx rawk card when you're a gigantic faggot sellout and just suck that corporate dick like you have been for 20+ years. They also sucked before then btw. Pop punk is for homos and I'll fight anyone who disagrees.
I’d honestly rather listen to usher. Even when Dookie came out while I was in middle school, I always thought this band sucked.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
faggot.jpg