• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Rock n Roll faggot thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Fuck the system, maaaaaan.

191101145653-rage-against-the-machine-restricted-super-tease.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
When I was in college, one of my roommates I had one year would have people over on Sunday nights and they'd watch reruns of his shitty dating show. It was some of the gayest shit I've ever seen. Both the show and the fact college kids would waste nights watching a dating show that wasn't even on anymore.
Yeah I was in college when it was on and I had a roommate that was really into for some reason. He came out as “Bi” a couple years later.

I’m glad those VH1 dating shows dropped off because that one guy killed his girlfriend after winning on one of their competition shows that they couldn’t air since the winner was a murderer. Fun story.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Yeah I was in college when it was on and I had a roommate that was really into for some reason. He came out as “Bi” a couple years later.

I’m glad those VH1 dating shows dropped off because that one guy killed his girlfriend after winning on one of their competition shows that they couldn’t air since the winner was a murderer. Fun story.

cms_images_originals_rodneyalcala_1596848511845.jpg

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
to that nigga who was gonna post a picture of Morrissey: "Come on! you know he's fucking based"

to that nigga who was gonna post a picture of Henry Rollins: "Look- i know he comes off the way he does but lets just remember mid 90's Rollins. Plus, he's not a bad guy"
Morrissey is based. He’s also a faggot. Those two things don’t have to be mutually exclusive

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Before 1980, when they broke up, Tyler adopted a girl then got her pregnant, it was a to do back then https://www.nickiswift.com/140368/steven-tyler-once-adopted-a-teenager-and-got-her-pregnant/
Todd Rundgren got stuck raising his one daughter. Liv Tyler’s mom had to tell her the truth when she was like 14 because Aerosmith had become popular again and were all over MTV. She asked her mom why she looked just like guy singing “Love in an Elevator”.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I’d say Eminem even though he’s not technically not rock n roll he is technically a faggot.

Even though I like Iron Maiden I’d say Bruce Dickinson is one. Especially in the last decade or so. Fans want to hear the classic stuff in concert and he responds “oh yeah? Well then we’re gonna play EIGHT songs from our new album instead of what you want to hear!”

Roger Waters of course is a massive one. There’s a reason the other guys in Pink Floyd can’t stand him, even to the point of turning down huge money to reunite. I’m glad companies like American Express pulled their sponsorship of his tours because he doesn’t shut up.

Glenn Frey of the eagles was one. Fucker really thought him and Henley were up there with Lennon / McCartney. I’m glad Don Felder didn’t take his bullshit for long when they reunited. Frey couldn’t stand their biggest song Hotel California was because of Felder.

G

Even though I like Iron Maiden I’d say Bruce Dickinson is one. Especially in the last decade or so. Fans want to hear the classic stuff in concert and he responds “oh yeah? Well then we’re gonna play EIGHT songs from our new album instead of what you want to hear!"
I can kind of understand this. Fanservice is important and it's pretty much their job, but it's hard for me to hold it against them if they don't want play the same songs from 40 years ago every show.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
View attachment 49976
Look at me, giving the finger to the man! I'm fucking cool and a free-thinker! Down with the moral majority! I stand for everything that the neo-liberal establishment want yet I'm still a rebel! Yeah, fuck Trump! Abortion!
He’s such a turd. Funny how being “punk” now is being conservative since it’s against the mainstream. Green Day was all about saying fuck you to “the man” during Bush then had nothing to say for 8 years under Obama. Where’s the anarchy? That’s not punk!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I can kind of understand this. Fanservice is important and it's pretty much their job, but it's hard for me to hold it against them if they don't want play the same songs from 40 years ago every show.
That’s true but I look at someone like Billy Joel who hasn’t put out new music since the early 90s because to him there’s no point. He knows the people paying to see him want to hear the songs they love. I don’t mind if an older group that wants to play 1-2 songs from a new album (good time to get a beer or go to the bathroom) but to purposely do 6 or more songs from a new album that will be forgotten in a year is a real FU to the fans. They would rather hear a deep cut over something new.