• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RobertMewler is a fatty who has made one million posts about Jewish censorship conspiracies, but begged Dan Mullen to censor anyone calling her fat

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Dont ban me quasi
He looms...

adminpretendstobebigboy2.png

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
God is so good as to bless me with 2 children while this nutcase advocates homeschooling to build white communities

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
God is so good as to bless me with 2 children while this nutcase advocates homeschooling to build white communities
One could argue that God saddled your parents with two faggot niglets who will either OD or be in prison within 10 years. You likely won't be aware at the time, drooling in the corner of your padded cell.

G

To make up for her barren womb, she made all the white children of the world hers...and is now securing their future.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
And you got bullied into submission by a bipolar Australian
I have absolutely no idea who you are referring to. Truly, I have been beaten by this mysterious poster. It’s not like I've been posting the same shit for years without missing a beat. There are countless cases of incels having mental breakdowns, deleting their accounts and claiming victory on alt accounts. This post as the latest example. Very sad.

Reminds me of when incel snake made 1000 alter egos to try and "win". Hysterical.