• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Riveting political commentary from Gregg “Opie” Hughes

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
You know if the show stuck around Opie would have been talking Trump for five years. I don’t necessarily disagree with his points but I’m tired of this wishy washy attitude that “I didn’t like Trump maaaan and I don’t like Biden that much either.” The lack of caring or participation is exactly why both sides cater to the crazies on the fringe.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Hmm. I have to agree @Mr. Faggotry , this is a guy trying to have it both ways here.

I'm a Moderate, or a Centrist depending on your nomenclature choice. I look at the Political parties over here and I wince at how extreme they try to go - it's not just an American problem, it's a Political Party problem, purriod.

So I tend to think balance is needed, even as someone who leans a little more on the liberal-minded side, but purely on the aspect of letting people love and live how they wish (within reason - leave the children alone, Anthony). But I'm very much against blind handouts; assistance is one thing to an extent, abuse of freebies like your welfare system is just disgusting.

So you get these extreme lunatics, and the parties seek them out because they are guaranteed votes as long as they play up to them. We have them here in Poland, but I mean this without insult: there is no clearer version of this than in America. You can shit on the Trump devotees, as well you should, but the Bernie Sanders obsessed weren't any better. They're cut from the same cloth: a hero worship. THAT'S scary to me.

So instead of both parties going to the table to work on compromises, and reach out to the multitude of disenfranchised to bring them back, you get the worst of both worlds in your case.

I hate that I've become jaded about politics, but it almost seems unavoidable.

Mr. Faggotry

Forum Clout
Hmm. I have to agree @Mr. Faggotry , this is a guy trying to have it both ways here.

I'm a Moderate, or a Centrist depending on your nomenclature choice. I look at the Political parties over here and I wince at how extreme they try to go - it's not just an American problem, it's a Political Party problem, purriod.

So I tend to think balance is needed, even as someone who leans a little more on the liberal-minded side, but purely on the aspect of letting people love and live how they wish (within reason - leave the children alone, Anthony). But I'm very much against blind handouts; assistance is one thing to an extent, abuse of freebies like your welfare system is just disgusting.

So you get these extreme lunatics, and the parties seek them out because they are guaranteed votes as long as they play up to them. We have them here in Poland, but I mean this without insult: there is no clearer version of this than in America. You can shit on the Trump devotees, as well you should, but the Bernie Sanders obsessed weren't any better. They're cut from the same cloth: a hero worship. THAT'S scary to me.

So instead of both parties going to the table to work on compromises, and reach out to the multitude of disenfranchised to bring them back, you get the worst of both worlds in your case.

I hate that I've become jaded about politics, but it almost seems unavoidable.
Oh look, another faggot European commenting on American politics. What’s next? Tipping should be abolished?

Thanks for the @

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Oh look, another faggot European commenting on American politics. What’s next? Tipping should be abolished?

Thanks for the @

Christ, man, I actually agreed with you and even said this isn't just an American problem. I'm amused by how Europeans talk about it when the very same shit happens here.

Nice being sensitive and basically showing every European idiot that their stereotypes of you might be true, stupid.

Love ya too. 🥰

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I just don't understand OnA fans who don't like Trump, like even a little bit. The fucker was never politically correct and it triggered the fuck out of everyone on the left. He called women fat pigs. He couldn't be bribed like the rest of the politicians because he already has all the money he needs. I just don't get it.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I just don't understand OnA fans who don't like Trump, like even a little bit. The fucker was never politically correct and it triggered the fuck out of everyone on the left. He called women fat pigs. He couldn't be bribed like the rest of the politicians because he already has all the money he needs. I just don't get it.
I liked him in the beginning and the lack of political correctness was pretty funny. Towards the end though he was just embarrassing to be honest witcha. Of course ol Puddin Head Joe isn't that much better.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Trump was a Stern guy. One time he did O&A, he called them out almost as harsh as SJP. Really motherfucked our bbbboys.

Snake

Forum Clout
White Trash Yuppies like him never have enough money. He's been grifting all his retarded supporters with the stop the steal bullshit for nearly a year now for about a 100 mill. That's on top of luring them all to get sucked into an FBI sting, where they've been in solitary confinement for several months and looking at a few decades in pound me in the ass federal prison.

He spent the last two weeks of his tenure writing pardons for worthless niggers (redundant) and kike fraudsters. That daughter molesting fat fuck can go pound sand, if you catch my drift.

Mr. Faggotry

Forum Clout
I’d vote for Trump for a third time instead of Biden but the end of his run was pretty embarrassing. You can’t complain about the swamp for four years and never fire the swamp creatures. You cannot literally chug Israeli cum like every president before you and act like you’re doing anything different.

The guy made me laugh but he really didn’t do anything different than his predecessors besides exposing media companies for being phonies and frauds.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
What is Trump not politically correct about?

- Fag marriage? He is pro fag marriage AND even worse pro fag adoption. Has attended multiple fag marriages and parades himself.
- Abortion? He is pro. Having probably paid for a few himself.
- Military? He is pro war including massive spending for Israel. Never investigated Jews for 9/11. Never declassified the Bin Laden helmet camera recordings despite promising to do so.
- Second Amendment? Against. Including signing national anti-gun laws.
- Vaccines? He is still heavily pushing vaccines and will likely run on a pro vaccine platform. He has already bragged about his vaccine success in front of booing crowds like a retard.
- Niggers? He gave niggers more money than any president in history. Invited multiple nigger rappers and entertainers to the White House. Embarrassing.
- Kikes? Supports Holocaust denial protection laws, pardoned a bunch of kikes, his administration was filled with them. All of his kids married into Jewish families. His grandfather built Jewish synagogues (of Satan) was almost assuredly a crypto-Jew. Meaning Trump is Jewish himself.
- Taxes? Lowered taxes for certain types of investments but destroyed the middle class with more taxes.
- Manufacturing? Lost even more factory jobs to China, Pakistan, and India than under Obama and Bush. And they had two terms. Make Pakistan Great Again???
- Government corruption? Said he would lock Hillary Clinton up. Did literally nothing instead like a complete faggot and coward.

By the way Trump is broke. Has NO money whatsoever. His income is nonexistent and his properties are all scams over and over. Despite the establishment (((media))) fawning over his business prowess the guy is a total loser.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
What is Trump not politically correct about?

- Fag marriage? He is pro fag marriage AND even worse pro fag adoption. Has attended multiple fag marriages and parades himself.
- Abortion? He is pro. Having probably paid for a few himself.
- Military? He is pro war including massive spending for Israel. Never investigated Jews for 9/11. Never declassified the Bin Laden helmet camera recordings despite promising to do so.
- Second Amendment? Against. Including signing national anti-gun laws.
- Vaccines? He is still heavily pushing vaccines and will likely run on a pro vaccine platform. He has already bragged about his vaccine success in front of booing crowds like a retard.
- Niggers? He gave niggers more money than any president in history. Invited multiple nigger rappers and entertainers to the White House. Embarrassing.
- Kikes? Supports Holocaust denial protection laws, pardoned a bunch of kikes, his administration was filled with them. All of his kids married into Jewish families. His grandfather built Jewish synagogues (of Satan) was almost assuredly a crypto-Jew. Meaning Trump is Jewish himself.
- Taxes? Lowered taxes for certain types of investments but destroyed the middle class with more taxes.
- Manufacturing? Lost even more factory jobs to China, Pakistan, and India than under Obama and Bush. And they had two terms. Make Pakistan Great Again???
- Government corruption? Said he would lock Hillary Clinton up. Did literally nothing instead like a complete faggot and coward.

By the way Trump is broke. Has NO money whatsoever. His income is nonexistent and his properties are all scams over and over. Despite the establishment (((media))) fawning over his business prowess the guy is a total loser.

The dude was anti-vaccine during his campaign, then fagged out completely.

Theres' recordings of him saying 9-11 is bullshit.

He wasn't even supposed to win, he was supposed to be such a dick everyone would vote for a bitch they hate. It backfired and he didn't wanna kid JFK'd so he blew the Jews.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
anyone on the sub in 2015-2016 could tell you where the crowd stood