• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rittenhouse facts

G

• Not an alcoholic
  • Spends his free time taking CPR/fireman classes
  • Does not spend his time Tweeting and looking for attention from mentally ill strangers
  • Will gain more Twitter followers in a couple hours than Patrick has gained/bought in 10 years (if he sets aside time from banging hot chicks to make one)
  • Does not owe Quasi $23,739.25
  • Has had sex with more than 2 women
  • Cares about his community, shows up to clean graffiti/offer first aid/defend himself and others against communist swine
  • Humble, respectful to people
  • Less than half Patrick's age
This explains why gun owning conservative Pat and his deadbeat do-nothing faggot Twitter friends hate him so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will Tate

Oven March
‎
‎
Forum Clout
  • Knows how to properly use a firearm.

Gun Instruction.jpg
Gun Instructor 2.jpg
1598581330980.png

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I truly believe Piggy is jealous Rittenhouse actually got to prove he’s a marksman and show off his gun shooting skills to the world.

I also think Piggy has penis envy of Rittenhouse and I find it hilarious this babyface but good looking young kid has more masculine voice than a 41 year old fat lazy layabout who lives less than an hour away.

Things Kyle actually has, that Piggy has lied about:
Kyle actually received firearms instruction from the police.
Kyle is actually a lifeguard.
Kyle actually knows how to perform CPR and First Aid.
In his spare time Kyle hangs around and takes first responder training classes.
Kyle actually sounds masculine when he talks.
Kyle is probably slaying gash like an Old Testament Sex God right now.
Kyle fired 10 rounds and 9 were direct hits.
Kyles done things to make his community better like cleaning graffiti and eliminating a pedophile and woman beater from the population.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I truly believe Piggy is jealous Rittenhouse actually got to prove he’s a marksman and show off his gun shooting skills to the world.

I also think Piggy has penis envy of Rittenhouse and I find it hilarious this babyface but good looking young kid has more masculine voice than a 41 year old fat lazy layabout who lives less than an hour away.

Things Kyle actually has, that Piggy has lied about:
Kyle actually received firearms instruction from the police.
Kyle is actually a lifeguard.
Kyle actually knows how to perform CPR and First Aid.
In his spare time Kyle hangs around and takes first responder training classes.
Kyle actually sounds masculine when he talks.
Kyle is probably slaying gash like an Old Testament Sex God right now.
Kyle fired 10 rounds and 9 were direct hits.
Kyles done things to make his community better like cleaning graffiti and eliminating a pedophile and woman beater from the population.
Kyle fired 8 rounds, and I think 6 hit iirc, still PFG though