RIP Owen A. Forms

UnPRePared

Oh, here comes Ray with his O-PIN-ION
I think it’s this board’s version of friendly fire. Though you are such a nice guy I’d love you to do a heel turn.

And Dan this infighting is going to make Pat think he’s winning. We cannot have that. Take this shit less seriously. This forum is one of the dumbest things to get upset about.

Nah, I can't do a heel turn. If I'm going to be here, I'm going to be myself. Anything else truly would be a bit account.

I do agree though, Pat must be pumping off over all of this going on right now.

Weasel

Ham-and-egger
I like the podcast but the hate groupies really are faggotying up the board. It's a tough one

Just like the Dan ball washers are doing.

27B63200-FCB0-4F8C-BDDF-CFFEA2F7F60C.gif

Weasel

Ham-and-egger
Years ago I said Patposters killed the board and simperville and co were petitioning to have me banned, you knew den!

Dearly beloved, when Cuntfucker here was a young up and coming poster at OnA Forums none of us – myself and other pests – dreamt that he would amount to a hill of beans. But we were wrong. And you Cuntfucker, you were right. And that’s why tonight, before the entire Forum, we’d like to apologize to you personally and to beg your forgiveness for all the things we did to you. And we’d like to thank you personally, all of us, for the meaning you’ve given our lives.