• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP America 1776-2021

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6958.jpeg

Nana’s obsession with Aryan Girls is ribbing

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You're right, he should talk about global cultural decline, who's fault is by --- You guessed it

Frank Shalome

View attachment 215785
Nah. Stallone got Jew’d. He begged Irvin Winkler (evil fucking jew) to give him the rights to Rocky back so he could give something to his kids. And despite him writing it and Winkler only financing it, he refused to even sell it back to Stallone.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The irony is is you could probably make a lot of good arguments as to why America isn’t as good as it was. Usually dependent on economics and standard of living and etc etc

“They sent a nigger to the Olympics” is not one of them. Like we did that in 1936. Shut up, stupid.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Nah. Stallone got Jew’d. He begged Irvin Winkler (evil fucking jew) to give him the rights to Rocky back so he could give something to his kids. And despite him writing it and Winkler only financing it, he refused to even sell it back to Stallone.
See I was just replying to Danny Ross (jew) that it's the jews fault that twerking is done by every slut, but I did a "You guessed it" Norm thing, yet instead of just saying jews I did the Frank Stallone thing but with the jewish word Shalome

I have no idea what you're talking about

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I did a reverse google search.

The norwegian pole vaulter was not in the olympics. She's not anywhere near olympic level. Picture is from European u-18 championships. She is 17.

The american shot putter is olympic silver medalist. The picture is from 2021.
Anthony falling for fake shit made to make him mad? Nah. Too smart for that. He’s not that emotionally charged.

Forum Clout
I don’t know who either of these chicks are because they don’t affect my life in any way whatsoever. It’s crazy how soundly I sleep at night. I couldn’t imagine if I had to do this to feel like I had some kind of value in life.
I feel similarly. I hate twerking too, but I never encounter it unless I actively seek it out online, and why would I do that? Yes, it's grotesque, but so are those retarded high-waisted shorts Taylor Swift always wears, and again, why would I seek that out? I have enough to be angry about without wasting time watching shit that makes me mad.