• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick's upcoming DUI

Forum Clout
He has a self admitted drinking problem, drives to and from bars multiple times a week, and now has made the genius move to sue the PD of the city he lives in. There is no way there are not a handful of police DOWN AT DEPARTMENT ONE who are salivating for the chance to wrangle the pig. How do the brothermen picture this going down?

Since Torque Wheeler knows everything there is to know about cars, he would obviously never commit a violation so I'm sure he will 'child' the officer about being pulled over and threatened with a lawsuit.

Sir have you had anything to drink tonight?
"Hrmmm.....yessss, child"

"No, I will noT sTeP ouT of the car"

"I wanT your badge number, you are under investigation."

"NooOOoo, child. I am noT inToxicaTed"

With his life falling further into chaos, Rick will likely resist arrest, cause a scene, hopefully be tased and shit his pants like when he was at the Brewers game. 100% chance of tears, he will also look very fat in his mugshot

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s def going to get one soon - he spends so much time in bars alone he ends up on Yelp photos for local bars and even his dumb scooter is on Hooligans google maps photo. He prob thinks he’s slick going out to drink in the afternoon on weekdays - pretty much all of his bar time is during the day and not when places are busy at night.

He doesn’t realize people get DUI’s before it gets dark - those are the real alcoholics who are usually on their 6 or 7th DUI. Now piggy has a big target on his back and they know he’s a drunk from his various outbursts (he “raced home” when Niki was swatted meaning he drove drunk and was feeling tough) and also being in Wisconsin doesn’t help since it’s full of raging drunks.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
A DUI fucks your shit up for yearrrss too. That was some of the hardest shit to dig myself out of when i was a youngster. I think they say it’s something close to like 10k when alls said and done. Its been a long time and it still comes back to haunt me every now and again for random reasons (safety background checks for work, insurance rates, it always gets brought up while getting pulled over for minor stupid violations, etc).

Last edited:

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I was illegally detained in the back of Officer Fitzmiller's car and then human trafficked to Milwaukee jail where I was kidnapped against my will. My BAC was then fabricated by fascist cops in an attempt to silence me, as I am a prominent liberal voice on social media. I demand no less than $25 million.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He'd have gotten one a long time ago, but he lives in Wisconsin where the state cares about drunk driving like California cares about arresting illegal immigrants.
That is true, some states don’t give a shit about DUI - I think one or two it’s barely a slap on the wrist. I just saw two news pieces on guys that have gotten multiple DUI’s tossed for dumb reasons. One admits he has a “problem” so through some dumb far left liberal recovery program he doesn’t lose his license / face fines for all their DUI’s because they have a “problem” and are getting help. He drove fucked up and slammed into a house and the cops on the body camera are heard yelling “he just out of a DUI last week! He’s gonna kill someone!” But they keep letting him go and make him to go “recovery” classes weekly because they believe it’s all worth it if they “just save one life”

Sometimes you’ll see a news piece about a guy getting their 8th dui but still have a license because they’re waiting on the court dates for their 5th, 6th, and 7th DUI.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
That is true, some states don’t give a shit about DUI - I think one or two it’s barely a slap on the wrist. I just saw two news pieces on guys that have gotten multiple DUI’s tossed for dumb reasons. One admits he has a “problem” so through some dumb far left liberal recovery program he doesn’t lose his license / face fines for all their DUI’s because they have a “problem” and are getting help. He drove fucked up and slammed into a house and the cops on the body camera are heard yelling “he just out of a DUI last week! He’s gonna kill someone!” But they keep letting him go and make him to go “recovery” classes weekly because they believe it’s all worth it if they “just save one life”

Sometimes you’ll see a news piece about a guy getting their 8th dui but still have a license because they’re waiting on the court dates for their 5th, 6th, and 7th DUI.
That's what happened to Sunny. Shed already has several then she got one again but racked up two more in other states before her court date. I think their should be a chance for someone to seek treatment but with the understanding of you get caught again before completing the treatment you get the full.penalties for both

G

He’s def going to get one soon - he spends so much time in bars alone he ends up on Yelp photos for local bars and even his dumb scooter is on Hooligans google maps photo.
Man I hadn't really considered that before but you're spot on, dude's in a lot of Yelp / Google Review photos (always by himself) of bars -- I doubt there's a single one of me out there. Really puts into perspective just how much time he spends in bars.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That's what happened to Sunny. Shed already has several then she got one again but racked up two more in other states before her court date. I think their should be a chance for someone to seek treatment but with the understanding of you get caught again before completing the treatment you get the full.penalties for both
Plus with her it took her finally kill someone to finally get in serious trouble. She racked up a long history of DUI’s

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The punishment should be tripled with Uber and Lyft out there
I agree, I got one close to 15 years ago and that was when you had to find a cab which unless you’re in a major city odds aren’t good. You used to even call for a cab and they would never show up. Now there’s no excuse - when I go out to drink - even if it’s 10 minutes away I always Uber. My neighbor goes out pretty often to local places and still insists on driving and I’ve told them it only takes one time to get a DUI. Everyone thinks they’re “OK” to drive because they aren’t completely shit faced when it’s anything over 0.08 will get you an DUI and that isn’t much - especially when it takes about an hour per drink for it to leave your system.