• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick's new book looks like it involves animal fucking

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
This nonsense is something for his Scrooge Part 2 crap he is writing, some gibberish about people fucking animals or something.

Screenshot_20220414-072459.jpg

And what is this dumb shit:

Screenshot_20220414-072112.jpg

Since when can cats only eat meat? Walk down the cat food aisle, Rick, see how many cans contain rice or pumpkin. Feed your cat something besides dick once in a while.

In case you guys wanted to finish reading this drunken nonsense:

Screenshot_20220414-073229.jpg

Last edited:
G

Jesus Christ. He's already mentioned multiple times that he has a thing for girls dressed up as cats or some shit. Now he's basically made a cat female. He's devolving into furry fantasy fiction. I'm sure the hero of this story, a ripped Chad Alpha named Matt Domlinson (accent on the DOM, child) will get to fuck this feminine feline.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
I love when a story tells me how dangerous a character is instead of showing me. I love exposition and info dumps. I loved in the Dark Knight when Joker has a henchman go into the meeting before him to be his hypeman instead of going in and killing a dude with a pencil to make everybody listen to him.

1646994947464.png

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
He’s catering to cat meme faggots/Karens. What a total vacuum of creativity. He is a colossal failure at life. This is less creative than his Space Arby’s dreck. Awful.

He writes with a movie deal in mind. He imagines his characters doing some heroic badass shit before an abrupt cut where they're standing in line waiting to order their Space Slop at the Space Slop Emporium. It's standard Marvel bathos that stupid Joss Whedon popularized.

161006938391997035 (19).jpg