• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ricks fraudulent personalities

Forum Clout
-Author
-Trained fighter
-political pundit
-sports pat
-traveler pat
-comedian (lol)
-panelist
-legal pat (what does no contest mean?)
-investagator pat (300 IPs)
-gun safety pat (hilarious video)
-activist pat
-murderer
- self swatting pat
-gym pat
-torque wheeler (LOL!)
-blogger
-health expert pat

Personalities we have never seen:
-Father pat
-son Pat
-thin Pat
-employed Pat
-thin Pat

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
investagator
1000010410.jpg

Forum Clout
Don't forget 'gun expert pat'. That video with his big fat lesbian arms wobbling with his LOTR tattoo visible is hilarious (unless that's the one you mean. There's also the incredibly embarrassing reloading video in his living room).
Hahahah ya i was thinking about the one that exposes the bike he used to.murder Bernall (RIP Kang). Completely forgot about the gat jiggling video...alo

-stick twirling pat

Forum Clout
I'm just getting back into this, but Holocaust Fatrick. He claims a personal affinity for kykes bc his brave grandad helped liberate France. Talk about self indulgence and ego gluttony. I wonder what his take on the latest kyke on sand savage genocide is as it conflicts with his goosestepping. And this is the guy who thinks he's gonna take it to Slavs in combat. The SS super soldiers retreated at Stalingrad, and this tubby homosexual haircut spoiled rotten bratwurst thinks he's gonna defeat the only people who have never been conquered?