• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick’s fellow Harris fans give a frank appraisal of his physique

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Old but classic bit
IMG_0349.jpeg
IMG_0347.jpeg
IMG_0346.jpeg
IMG_0345.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I love seeing his allies roast him over his weight thinking they burying a troll. Then Pat chimes in saying he is actually the fat guy they are making fun of and they feel like shit for insulting the wrong person. Its like a 2 for 1 trolling.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I love seeing his allies roast him over his weight thinking they burying a troll. Then Pat chimes in saying he is actually the fat guy they are making fun of and they feel like shit for insulting the wrong person. Its like a 2 for 1 trolling.
Extra funny when Pat self-soothes by claiming they were calling the funster fat and ugly, not him.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
It's funny how these fags act like everyone else is an entitled superficial douchebag but then immediately attack someone's appearance/sexuality when they disagree with them. Fags. Also the guy calling him Ms thing needs to be hanged and beaten
To be fair my Reddit contact was goading them and saying they were fat and that’s why no one offered them career advancement for fellatio.

It wasn’t entirely organic.